BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Emily M.
Spring, TX
If you only buy one under eye concealer, then this is the one you buy! This stuff covers everything and stays all day long! I even slept in it one time. Still looked pretty damn good. Just set it with a little powder and you are good to go!
Melissa M.
Wellington , FL
I have tried other it cosmetic products and this one is by far my favorite. It hides the dark circles well and if you use it with a primer it won't crease. It is not super heavy on your face even though the formula is thick. I can use a brush or just my fingers, it works either way.
Sabrina S.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Omg i love this concealer... one of the best concealers out there to be honest. i love how smooth it feels on my skin and it covers my bags very good. I would recommend to try
Ginger A.
San Rafael, NM
Review for: Antiaging more...
Best concealer out there this product works best for my skin especially if you have really dry skin it blends so easy and covers up leaving skin flawless and natural looking
Jaylene O.
Jersey City, NJ
The best concealer ever. All you need is a dot it is full coverage and it does not crease. This concealer is thick which is why you only need a smidge and it will conceal even your darkest secrets !!!
Kimber L.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
There is no other concealer on the planet that looks as good as bye bye under eye. You literally need a pin dot size for each eye. I go between light and medium and I set with a light dusting of powder
Gayle F.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Antiaging more...
Easy to work with and is a good match with my skin tone. It covers well but I usually skip this step unless I know I'll be taking photos. I was happy that ulta had these available in a trial size since I rarely go through full tubes of concealer before their shelf life is up.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
This is the first concealer I ever used that I got from Ipsy. I used it under my eyes and it blended very nicely. It was great quality and would definitely buy this product .
Jodi L.
Review for: Antiaging more...
It cosmetics has dropped the ball for me on this. For older skin that may have lines this product only enhances the look. It has a slightly yellow look to it also. No good for me.
Nicole C.
Menifee, CA
I got a sample of this in my ipsy and LOVED IT but the only thing I don't like is the price . Eventhough, it does its job it does go by quick if you use it daily but I would be purchasing this again .
Emily T.