BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Brittany B.
Holland, PA
Most amazing concealer ever! Covers everything! Can't live without this! Full coverage and glides right in, if you use the airbrush concealer brush IT sells it goes on perfect
Brenda E.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
To start this on a good note let me tell ya! THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! Really highlights and covers the under eyes nicely and it does not look cakey. I definitely recommend it.
Ginger A.
San Rafael, NM
Review for: Antiaging more...
Best concealer out there this product works best for my skin especially if you have really dry skin it blends so easy and covers up leaving skin flawless and natural looking
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
This is the first concealer I ever used that I got from Ipsy. I used it under my eyes and it blended very nicely. It was great quality and would definitely buy this product .
Kimber L.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
There is no other concealer on the planet that looks as good as bye bye under eye. You literally need a pin dot size for each eye. I go between light and medium and I set with a light dusting of powder
Jaylene O.
Jersey City, NJ
The best concealer ever. All you need is a dot it is full coverage and it does not crease. This concealer is thick which is why you only need a smidge and it will conceal even your darkest secrets !!!
Nicole C.
Menifee, CA
I got a sample of this in my ipsy and LOVED IT but the only thing I don't like is the price . Eventhough, it does its job it does go by quick if you use it daily but I would be purchasing this again .
Elizabeth M.
Austintown, OH
I really enjoy this concealer! It actually covers blemishes and I don't have to worry about them after I set this with powder. Natural medium was the perfect match for my fair skin, so their line runs way lighter than you'd think. :)
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
I really like this product and how it actually covers the dark circles under my eyes!! I also like the fact that it doesn't feel cakie or heavy, oily. Really great product to have in your make-up case!!
Maixee V.
I just brought this at Ulta and I love it! It works really well and it hides all of my dark spots underneath my eye. You don't need to use a lot. And I feel that this will last me a couple of months. It is really worth the money.
Emily T.