BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
This is great for those gals who want to hide certain unwanted sighns of anging under there eyes it does a great job concealing and helping you looking younger and concealed !!!
Diana R.
Garden City, KS
Review for: Antiaging more...
This concealer works marvelously! It covers up everything and is easy to blend! It also covers up blemishes very good!! I think its deep coverage it is s great product! I definitely recommend it to others!
Christina G.
Barhamsville, VA
Wanted to like this because I love IT cosmetics. This concealer left serious creases under my eye. Even after setting it. I used it just as the directions stated too. I enjoyed the coverage otherwise.
Nicole C.
Menifee, CA
I got a sample of this in my ipsy and LOVED IT but the only thing I don't like is the price . Eventhough, it does its job it does go by quick if you use it daily but I would be purchasing this again .
Samantha M.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This came in my ipsy bag and OMG I have been using it since I got it! I love it so much I use it every single day and I will definite buy it again and recommend it to others!
Jodi L.
Review for: Antiaging more...
It cosmetics has dropped the ball for me on this. For older skin that may have lines this product only enhances the look. It has a slightly yellow look to it also. No good for me.
Melissa P.
Victoria, TX
I am so in love with IT Cosmetics Under Eye Anti Aging Concealer. A little goes a long way! I only have to apply it once and it last all day. I have tried many products and this one was really my fave.
Brittany B.
Holland, PA
Most amazing concealer ever! Covers everything! Can't live without this! Full coverage and glides right in, if you use the airbrush concealer brush IT sells it goes on perfect
makeuporbreakup15 O.
Moorpark, CA
Wow! I can not say enough good things about this product. I feel like not a lot of people talk about it and I don't know why. It works really well for the under eyes and a little bit goes a long way and it hides those dark circles. Definitely would recommend it to a friend!
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This stuff is incredible. I have never found a concealer that actually lasts all day. It is great for undereye circles and blemishes, easy to apply and blend, and is worth the price. A little goes a long way and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great concealer.
Emily T.