BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Jessica M.
Foxworth , MS
Love this.. It's now the only Concealer I have been using in ages.. I'm still using the sample I received in my ipsy bag.. Will purchase a full-size once this is gone..
Gina M.
Review for: Antiaging more...
This product gives full coverage, however, it is very thick, hard to blend, and creases very easily. You only need a little bit of product. I do not car for this concealer
Jackie A.
E Patchogue, NY
I really sole with bye bye under eye it does cove my under eyes really good and easy to apply and blend well. The o no nothing the price and i did try others and doesn't really work.
Aly M.
This concealer has very full coverage and is super creamy. The cons for me with this is it was hard to set while still looking natural. Since it is such full coverage it was very thick. If you try to blend out smaller amounts it works okay.
Lora P.
I love this product for spot concealing! It's a little too heavy for under my eyes even though that's what it's intended for. Spot concealing works great! Awesome staying power and flawless finish!
Maria G.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Antiaging more...
Seriously one of my favorite products. I love how light this feels on my skin, especially because the coverage is amazing! I have a hard time finding concealer I like just because they feel sticky and heavy to me, but not with this. I absolutely love it and couldn't recommend it enough.
Kimberly Q.
Literally my go to concealer. It covers the undereye, blemishes, and bags. If you haven't tried it you definitely have too. It's expensive but so worth it. I tried it once and have to buy it once I was out.
Guadalupe P.
I love this concealer, it is a bit thick and you have to blend really well, but it has great coverage. wish they had more shades. i do recommend because i have really dark circles and it covers them so well!
Abby W.
Newark, DE
This has been my top concealer ever since I really started doing my make up. I've tried other concealers but not measure up. Amazing for my dark circles but other blemishes too. Definitely need to use a setting powder though or it will crease.
Bernadette T.
I was sent this as a sample in one of my beauty subscription. When I used it to cover up my blemishes and dark circles, it worked great. It has great coverage and blends wonderful.
Emily T.