BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Tushii R.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I Hate this product. The only reason i didnt give kt one star is because it may appeal to people who like EXTREME coverage. Very VERY thick formula, creased and dried out my under eye?
Diane L.
St Petersburg, FL
This concealer is very creamy and provides great coverage. I am in my forties and am starting to see age spots under my eyes. this is the only concealer I have used that completely covers them. In my experience, cosmetics that cost more, you usually need to use less of the product to see the benefits which makes the higher price worth it.
Aly M.
This concealer has very full coverage and is super creamy. The cons for me with this is it was hard to set while still looking natural. Since it is such full coverage it was very thick. If you try to blend out smaller amounts it works okay.
Maria Andrea G.
Doral , FL
I looooove it, it really covers your under eye, it is long lasting, I got it as a sample and I'm definitely buying it again. And you don't need to much product to do the full coverage
Bernadette T.
I was sent this as a sample in one of my beauty subscription. When I used it to cover up my blemishes and dark circles, it worked great. It has great coverage and blends wonderful.
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Amazing concealer!! Great coverage and no wrinkly makeup marks! Water resistant and long lasting, plus a little bit goes a very long way! I have this and use it everyday! Love it!
Chelsea J.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Antiaging more...
I like this product but it's not something I grab for all the time. Ive been grabbing for tartes shape tape. I love that!!! This is a good concealer but there's better out there.
Annette P.
This is my new go-to concealer! A tiny bit goes a LONG way. I've had my tube for months and barely notice any is missing, even after near daily use. It has fantastic coverage and doesn't crease under my eyes as long as I use a light setting powder.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
I've done everything to give this concealer a break. Warm it in my fingers, apply with brush, set with powder, say a prayer, to the concealer gods, whatever, and it ALWAYS creases.
Laura P.
This stuff is amazing. i go to work at 3am and am very, very often sleep deprived. i cannot tell you all of the wonders this has made on my face. a little goes a long way and it will instantly make you look awake and refreshed. absolutely worth the money.
Emily T.