BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Megan L.
La Plata, MD
This concealer is a very thick consistency and covers the darkest of dark circles. It can crease easily because of the thick consistency, so make sure you are setting it with a powder and set it immediately after applying.
Fatima A.
Lynn, MA
Omg I get this concealer on my ipsy february bag and I m very impressed about this brand this cover my dark circles has long lasting and is a good brand Is easy to apply and I recommende it
Chantay G.
Portland, OR
This is the only concealer that doesn't crease beneath my eyes. It also stays put wonderfully. I have gotten home in the evening and my foundation will be gone, but this is since nicely in place under my eyes. Now that I have tried it I will forever repurchase this.
kate c.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this concealer, it is one of the best I've found for dark under-eye circles without creating "raccoon eyes". I dab a teeny bit on a few other parts of my face. I would buy the full size, but this sample is lasting so long (a little bit goes a long way) it will be a while!
Sara F.
Mount Vernon , WA
Ive always had dark circles under my eyes and recently got a sample of this in one of my subscription boxes and love it! I use it daily and the coverage is amazing. Definitely worth it.
Jodi R.
I have a light skin color, and the neutral medium works fine. I got this as a sample, and just a little bit goes a long way. It does the best coverage I've seen, but it could be better.
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a miracle under eye concealer! Just a tiny bit covers thoroughly. I have the worst bags under my eyes no matter how many hours of sleep I get. This concealer hides them like magic!
Madison L.
I recently bought this because my under eye dark circles were starting to get worse. This product definitely worked. It helped cover up my dark circles and got rid of the puffiness. I will definitely be buying more of this product
Andromeda Y.
Blends very well but drys very quick so it was difficult to apply. The formula was kind of sticky and hard to apply to all of desired area. It is very reasonable for price but I don't think I would purchase it again.
Natalie M.
Definitely worth the money. I have dark under eye and this worked so well. A complete difference. I also didn't feel like the make up was caked on. It went on smooth and lasted all day.
Emily T.