BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Kristen A.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Antiaging more...
I could use this product everyday. I tend to get dark circles now and this does a fantastic job of concealing them all. I use this along with an IT concealter brush. I have tried other brands and I truly love this product. I highly recommend it.
Fernanda m.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Full coverage thick consistency and long wearing. I love this stuff but a bit too pricey for me. Although it does go a long way. I received it in my ipsy subscription bag as a sample
Kamylle R.
['Aurora', 'IL'], IL
I just bought this last month and ive been constantly grabbing this!! Its thick and it really covers everything you wanna cover!! You just need a little bit of it and it will cover a lot already!! Great buy!!
Mandy S.
Sooooo emollient! I love the coverage but even with setting powder, this product creases on me and in turn does not last me the whole day. I don't even have bad under eye wrinkles.
Yaneth R.
Artesia, NM
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Amazing coverage while being light weight.

Easy to blend
Easy to apply
It can get a bit heavy if you apply too much.
It will stay on until I remove my makeup at the end of the night

Would definitely re-purchase
Toni S.
Bakersfield, CA
I haven't found anything that hides my really bad dark circles like this. I use this every day. It is a little sticky which is scary at first, but with a powder over it, it's budge proof
Maddie M.
Oshkosh, WI
This stuff is crazy! It is so thick but with the warmth of your finger, it melts right in. It covers any sort of under eye darkness that you may have - trust me, my under eye circles are dark! Plus a little goes a long way with this. I'm still working on a sample I got 6 months ago. Love it!
Rachel H.
My all time favorite concealer. I actually got this in an ipsy bag once and haven't looked back. Blends easily with other products and doesn't feel heavy at all. A definite must try!
Maria G.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Antiaging more...
Seriously one of my favorite products. I love how light this feels on my skin, especially because the coverage is amazing! I have a hard time finding concealer I like just because they feel sticky and heavy to me, but not with this. I absolutely love it and couldn't recommend it enough.
Jackie A.
E Patchogue, NY
I really sole with bye bye under eye it does cove my under eyes really good and easy to apply and blend well. The o no nothing the price and i did try others and doesn't really work.
Emily T.