BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Allie D.
Glenwood Springs, CO
This is definitely my go to for under eye concealer. I'm 29 so I'm starting to get some fine lines so I use this and it never sits in my wrinkles! This is also my 49 yr old moms go to as well.
Emily S.
Milledgeville, GA
I do not like this concealer at all. It is pricey. It makes my makeup looked caked on and it creases like CRAZY throughout the day. While it is full coverage it does not leave me looking fresh faced and flawless. I would not recommend this to a friend or an enemy.
Jessi J.
Charleston, Sc
This is amazing concealer. I have to mix it with my foundation because it's really light. Its very thick so it takes a minute to blend out. I recommend applying it with your fingers and tapping the product into your skin.
Yolanda P.
This works amazing for hiding dark circles! It's such a thick formula that I don't use this to highlight under my eyes and face, but I put it just on my undereyes and go over it with a highlighting concealer and I get the perfect coverage under my eyes! I got a sample of it in my ipsy bag back in March and I still have a lot left. I barely use a pea sized amount for both eyes. Definitely worth your money.
Heather S.
Blackwood, NJ
I love this concealer. It covers the dark circles under my eyes so well. It stays on throughout the day too! It doesn't fade. I have also used it for some dark spots on my face and it covers great. You only need a little bit to cover so a tube lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend this product.
Brittany W.
Chesnee, SC
This item is a must have for an insomniac like myself. Routinely going 72 hours without sleep is almost impossible to hide those baggy, dark under eye circles. Almost. With IT, the coverage is flawless and the staying power is top notch. Doesn't crease either!
Marie C.
The best under eye concealer that I have found so far. I have very dark circles under my eyes and this covers it completely and stays on all day. Totally worth the price and I keep coming back for more!
Bailey N.
Elmhurst, IL
Really great under eye concealer. I have very dark circles and sensitive skin around my eyes. This does not irritate my skin and cover my dark circles nicely. I use a concealer brush and blend it, it blends very smoothly. It is also very long lasting. I would recommend it, however it is a little expensive.
Alicia T.
Sandusky, OH
This is one of my favorite concealers! A little bit definitely goes a long way. This product conceals blemishes and dark spots a lot better than other ones I've tried. It's easy to apply, I plan on purchasing it again.
Chelsey S.
Jamesburg, NJ
I like this concealer because it isn't cakey! I had purchased the Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot concealer and I regret it! It is extremely cakey! Do not purchase.
Emily T.