BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Jodi R.
I have a light skin color, and the neutral medium works fine. I got this as a sample, and just a little bit goes a long way. It does the best coverage I've seen, but it could be better.
Laura W.
This concealer is AMAZING. I have super super dark circles under my eyes and this works so well! The only disadvantage is that it doesn't come in many colors, hopefully they get on that!
kate c.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this concealer, it is one of the best I've found for dark under-eye circles without creating "raccoon eyes". I dab a teeny bit on a few other parts of my face. I would buy the full size, but this sample is lasting so long (a little bit goes a long way) it will be a while!
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a miracle under eye concealer! Just a tiny bit covers thoroughly. I have the worst bags under my eyes no matter how many hours of sleep I get. This concealer hides them like magic!
Dayana R.
Thick and if you have any dark circles or bag under the eyes blemishes it will really do the work great coverage long lasting no creasing easy to work and blend the packaging super nice
Clara S.
One of my favorite concealers! A little definitely goes a long way and it is full coverage! Its perfect for my under eyes as well as any other dark spots I need to cover (including acne and scars)!
Totally recommend this product! I own the nude color!
Sam M.
Super thick but super super pigmented and you don't need much to cover your under eyes. Looks flawless and beautiful and not too cakey. Best for under eyes only for dark circles and highlighting. Would recommend
katie b.
Eureka, CA
I have really horrible dark circles, and have tried probably close to 20 other concealers. This has definitely been the most effective. It's really thick and opaque, but isn't drying. I put it on under and over my foundation, and then apply powder on top.
Pamela L.
Iola, KS
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is by far the best under eye concealer that I have ever used! A little goes a long way and covers my under eye circles wonderfully! It lasts all day without smudging or creasing!
Ashlee M.
Another winning IT product! I have never been able to find an under eye concealer that actually conceals (& doesn't make my eyes even darker), until I was sent a sample of this crack in a tube! Blends so well & hides my dark circles. Love it! It's AMAZING!
Emily T.