BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Marla S.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Antiaging more...
This concealer covers like no other. I love that it is waterproof, especially in the summer. You can put your foundation right over the top for complete coverage. This one is one of the best out there. I definitely recommend this to others. A great product!
Lauren A.
Cape Neddick, ME
I was pleasantly surprised by this, its a super thick concealer that covers everything! And even better is you only need the tiniest amount, it will last seriously forever! I warm up the tube a little before I use it which helps to blend it out. Amazing stuff
Samantha H.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
One word, amazing. The coverage from this is phenomenal. I've literally never used something like this. It is build-able but there's no need to. It can cover the most darkest dark circles ever
Isamar S.
Yakima, WA
Absolutely loved this ! I received this as a sample in my ipsy bag and I had to buy the full size! Such a great product. The price is a bit much but its honestly worth it! Use it as a concealer for any part of my face where i need a little help and its just amazing!
Heather S.
Blackwood, NJ
I love this concealer. It covers the dark circles under my eyes so well. It stays on throughout the day too! It doesn't fade. I have also used it for some dark spots on my face and it covers great. You only need a little bit to cover so a tube lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend this product.
Fatima A.
Lynn, MA
Omg I get this concealer on my ipsy february bag and I m very impressed about this brand this cover my dark circles has long lasting and is a good brand Is easy to apply and I recommende it
Alicia T.
Troutman, NC
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is one of my favorite concealers! A little bit definitely goes a long way. This product conceals blemishes and dark spots a lot better than other ones I've tried. It's easy to apply, I plan on purchasing it again.
Naty B.
Hyattsville , MD
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This might be the best concealer i have tried . It covers everything up. I usually buy it at Ulta and they come in a cute package. It will last for a long time thats what i love about it. I will buy this concealer again..
Chantay G.
Portland, OR
This is the only concealer that doesn't crease beneath my eyes. It also stays put wonderfully. I have gotten home in the evening and my foundation will be gone, but this is since nicely in place under my eyes. Now that I have tried it I will forever repurchase this.
America B.
Edinburg, TX
This is a heavy duty concealer without the heavy part. It covers everything! It brightens under the eyes too. If you have really bad dark circles under the eyes then this would be great.
Emily T.