BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
karen  r.
Aurora , CO
I Always Had Dark Circles Under My eye and I've tried many different kinds of concealers and when i found this one i fell in love covered up my dark circles and has to be one of my holy grail
Mary L.
I honestly don't know what I did with my life before I purchased this under eye concealer! First of all this tube will last FOREVER! Second, any concealer that can remove dark circles from the mother of a 2 year old that works full time is worth every single penny!
K T.
One of my favorite concealers that I've recently discovered. It's comparable to Tarte's Maracuja concealer, but not as thick. It covers my under eyes really well & doesn't crease too much; however, it doesn't cover the redness around my nose as well. They sell a trial size version at Ulta that's great for travel.
mary g.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the holy grail of concealers! A little goes a long way, my dark circles were concealed! The translucent powder is also amazing to set the concealer, I felt it might settle in the fine lines and wrinkles, however it really sets the concealer, the powder isn't noticeable at all and it stays in place for hours.
Ruby C.
Bakersfield, CA
Honestly I didn't think this product was worth all the hype until I tried it for myself and wow! I can not get over this product. It literally covers all of your dark circles, it's long lasting, and gives you major coverage! A must have!
Heather S.
Blackwood, NJ
I love this concealer. It covers the dark circles under my eyes so well. It stays on throughout the day too! It doesn't fade. I have also used it for some dark spots on my face and it covers great. You only need a little bit to cover so a tube lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend this product.
Bailey N.
Elmhurst, IL
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Really great under eye concealer. I have very dark circles and sensitive skin around my eyes. This does not irritate my skin and cover my dark circles nicely. I use a concealer brush and blend it, it blends very smoothly. It is also very long lasting. I would recommend it, however it is a little expensive.
Alicia T.
Sandusky, OH
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is one of my favorite concealers! A little bit definitely goes a long way. This product conceals blemishes and dark spots a lot better than other ones I've tried. It's easy to apply, I plan on purchasing it again.
Marie C.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
The best under eye concealer that I have found so far. I have very dark circles under my eyes and this covers it completely and stays on all day. Totally worth the price and I keep coming back for more!
Brittany W.
Chesnee, SC
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This item is a must have for an insomniac like myself. Routinely going 72 hours without sleep is almost impossible to hide those baggy, dark under eye circles. Almost. With IT, the coverage is flawless and the staying power is top notch. Doesn't crease either!
Emily T.