BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Lily W.
Arlington, TX
This is another It product that is a must for me. I tend to wake up with bags and shadows under my eyes. It really does an excellent job of covering them up. It is the best concealer I have found this far. I will continue to purchase this one.
Kelly H.
This concealer is a medium to full coverage concealer, it is build-able. A little will go a long way. However, for me this concealer isn't for me. It's too caky and thick ( not in the good way).
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I received this product from ipsy in a glambag this year. Great product! Very thick and opaque with good coverage. A little bit goes a long way. The travel size will probably last me forever.
Leslie F.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This has great coverage. It's very thick and blends nicely. I use it with the cc cream for buildable coverage. It hides blemishes and under eye darkness. It's way better than others I've used.
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
Received this in my Ipsy bag and I fell in love. I have low iron and hereditary dark circles ....this gem is amazing. It makes me look like I'm alive and refreshed. A little goes a LONN way.
Mary L.
I honestly don't know what I did with my life before I purchased this under eye concealer! First of all this tube will last FOREVER! Second, any concealer that can remove dark circles from the mother of a 2 year old that works full time is worth every single penny!
Tressa R.
This is the most full coverage concealer you will find. It is super tacky though so does need to be set with powder and it is a little on the heavier feeling side, but if you have dark under eyes and just want to conceal without a corrector, this is the concealer for you
emmily h.
duluth, MN
This works really great at covering undereye circles. Mine are pretty bad, and I recently started using this. It is really thick and goes a long way though, so I would only use a small amount!
K T.
One of my favorite concealers that I've recently discovered. It's comparable to Tarte's Maracuja concealer, but not as thick. It covers my under eyes really well & doesn't crease too much; however, it doesn't cover the redness around my nose as well. They sell a trial size version at Ulta that's great for travel.
Yolanda P.
Review for: Antiaging more...
This works amazing for hiding dark circles! It's such a thick formula that I don't use this to highlight under my eyes and face, but I put it just on my undereyes and go over it with a highlighting concealer and I get the perfect coverage under my eyes! I got a sample of it in my ipsy bag back in March and I still have a lot left. I barely use a pea sized amount for both eyes. Definitely worth your money.
Emily T.