BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Kelsey C.
Halethorpe, MD
Review for: Antiaging more...
I really love the coverage on this concealer, it's very nice and full, and I really love the water proof, but the thing I don't like it the thick consistency but it's very very blend able might take awhile but it does very good work
veve i.
Douglasville , GA
i like to use this when i have a medium amount to cover up! i love this company and thanks to ipsy i got to try this product out. it doesn't cover 100 percent but it does cover most of it. i just wish it wasn't so thick. if it was a bit thinner it would have been a lil better
Brooklyn K.
Come through holy grail! This concealer is FULL coverage. Blends out like a dream and wears amazingly. Love the packaging as it's easy to control how much product you use. I'd recommend it to everyone
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this product and I use it everyday under my eyes. It keeps my under eyes looking bright and awake all day. It is easy to apply and blend out especially with a beauty blender. I would buy again
Linden W.
This is a stand up concealer. It is truly really great. I like that I get full coverage and it wears all day. It can feel a little greasy so I would definitely recommend setting this concealer down with powder.
Felicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the most amazing concealer on this planet. You literally say bye bye to your under eye. It's a super thick formula and it needs to be warmed up with your fingers. I would definitely buy again !
Darrah H.
Ocean Springs, MS
This stuff is amazing in a bottle! Covers well, lasts a long time once applied, does not smudge. All around great product! Blends well with foundation and powders. I highly recommend! Must buy!!!!!!!
Christina S.
This is a very thick formulA. It can get cakey quick and you only need a small amount. The packaging is nice. The color matching can be difficult but you get a lot for the price even if it is high.
Brittany K.
Glen St Mary, FL
My favorite under eye concealer it conceals even the worst dark circles. I even used it on my wedding day to look more awake and refreshed...it is slightly expensive but a little goes a long way!
Leigh Ann M.
Mansfield, OH
I will use and continue to use this concealer until the DAY I DIE! This is the ULTIMATE coverage for under eye flaws. I swear to everything you will never find another concealer that does what this does, I know I haven't.
Emily T.