BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Isabel S.
I got this in and Ispy bag and I can't get enough! It's easy to use and blends really nice. It leaves the eyes with a nice matte and not Cakey look. The best part is it stays on all day. When I ran out I will 100% but it again.
RUTH T.
Amazing, I really love this product. It works magic. Lol I am a cancer fighter and they gave this to me in a feel good, look good make up bag and I really enjoy it a lot. So I just purchase it.
Erin D.
Atco, NJ
Ultra hydration and high coverage are this products keep points. IT Cosmetics did a fabulous job with blending skin care and makeup into this creamy concealer which is soothing to even my delicate skin because I happen to be on the powerful skin drug Absorica (accutane). Has not caused any breakouts for me either.
Lily W.
Arlington, TX
This is another It product that is a must for me. I tend to wake up with bags and shadows under my eyes. It really does an excellent job of covering them up. It is the best concealer I have found this far. I will continue to purchase this one.
Brittany K.
Glen St Mary, FL
My favorite under eye concealer it conceals even the worst dark circles. I even used it on my wedding day to look more awake and refreshed...it is slightly expensive but a little goes a long way!
Whitney C.
Strathmore, CA
This is by far my favorite concealer it cosmetics line is amazing. This is a full coverage product so a little goes along away and it'll last you along time. I use this to contour with as well I just use a darker shade to do so, I also use this as an eyeshadow primer.
Nora C.
One of the best under eye concealer I've tried. I bought mine a few months ago and I still have a decent amount left. It's thick so you know you'll have good coverage. It doesn't take much either.
Courtney A.
Adams, NY
Review for: Antiaging more...
I love this stuff! This works amazing. I love to use this everyday but especially on the days where I haven't gotten much sleep. It amazes me how easily it covered any discoloration and makes me look like I have slept all night!
Viktoriya S.
One of my favorite concealers!! It is creamy yet easy to blend and does a fantastic job at concealing under the eyes and also if you have blemishes!! Highly recommend. Also, it lasts forever because a little goes a VERY long way!!
Kate C.
Review for: Antiaging more...
This product totally works! It is completely waterproof for like 24 hours! I also have really bad bags under my eyes in the morning and this concealer totally gets rid of them! This is a product that I would recommend to anyone!
Emily T.