BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Sydney S.
South Vienna , OH
Review for: Antiaging more...
Very high coverage, but hard to apple and hard to blend. The formula is so thick that it is hard to blend. Makes face look caked. I wouldn't recommend this to a friend nor would I purchase this again.
Sabrina L.
Bonney Lake, WA
This is magic in a tube, I'm convinced. It has wonderful coverage (and is also buildable). Also, a little goes a LOOOOOOOONG way. I'm not kidding you, Maddi, one little dot will cover all of your dark under eye circles. A must try!
Kayla C.
Clinton, IA
I absolutely love this concealer! A little bit goes a long way and it helps hide my pores and brightens up my face! The only thing is, I have oily skin and sometimes it just makes my face too shiny.
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
I got this in my ipsy bag and it's my favorite thing!!!! Just a little dot can provide coverage for both of my eyes!!! It last me all day and it's a bit hard to blend but once you get it gets the job done right!
Sarah W.
I'm not sold on this concealer. First of all, I have a lot of fine lines under my eyes and this concealer seems to only emphasize those lines. It is also super thick and kind of hard to work with.
Marlene M.
Scotia, NY
There is absolutely nothing bad to say about this product. The coverage is amazing. It's also good to use as a lid concealer. Doesn't leave a crease! Long lasting wear. Would definitely re purchase.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Antiaging more...
While the lightest color isn't quite light enough for me, I like the formula of this product and the coverage it offers. I really wish they had a greater shade range, as their products are top notch.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
I swear by this product. For being young i get really baggy under eyes (Probably from lack of sleep but let's not talk about that) This product conceals all dark circles and makes my skin feel really soft.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
The coverage this product offers CANNOT BE TOUCHED by any other concealer on the market. My only complaint is that the thickness of this stuff makes it challenging to blend so primer is a definite necessity!
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
This concealer definitely covers anything, that's for sure. The reason I don't like it is because it's extremely thick and after you apply it it's very tacky. If you're using this concealer you definitely have to set it with powder.
Emily T.