BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Samantha D.
I love this product! The coverage is amazing ! It is great for color correcting issues ! I use it daily and it doesn't make me break out ! It is a great formula ! I just wish it was bigger or cheaper !
Ana T.
La Puente , Ca
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This concealer is magical , I fell in love with it when I got it in my Ipsy bag, I did go buy the full because I love it so much.. It takes care of my under eye circle and covers them up really good...
Rebekah J.
Centerville, OH
Review for: Antiaging more...
Very full coverage. Thickly textured formula does a wonderful job at covering the dark circles. It does take some effort to work into the skin. Sometimes difficult to blend. Matches to skin tone very well (I have fair/light skin tone)
Paola G.
Laredo, TX
This concealer will definitely last you a long time. A little goes a long way. It's full coverage and will hide those under circles. It's very creamy so I do recommend to set it with a setting powder.
Dylan D.
River Edge, NJ
I found this too thick for under the eye. Though it is full coverage and conceals my dark circles it also settles into my fine lines easily. I wouldn't purchase again and actually like it better for blemish coverage
Courtney F.
Gaffney, SC
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
For this in my February 2016 ipsy bag. I was so excited to use it.
the coverage is AMAZINGGGG! Super thick & VERY blendable. you only need a TINY bit for under your eyes. a little goes a longggg way
Sarah W.
I'm not sold on this concealer. First of all, I have a lot of fine lines under my eyes and this concealer seems to only emphasize those lines. It is also super thick and kind of hard to work with.
Linden W.
This is a stand up concealer. It is truly really great. I like that I get full coverage and it wears all day. It can feel a little greasy so I would definitely recommend setting this concealer down with powder.
Ciera M.
Harker Hts, TX
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Who's not using this concealer right now? Lives up to the hype. Covers everything that you need it to. Doesn't look cakey. Need to set with powder to prevent creasing. Would recommend and have repurchased
veve i.
Douglasville , GA
i like to use this when i have a medium amount to cover up! i love this company and thanks to ipsy i got to try this product out. it doesn't cover 100 percent but it does cover most of it. i just wish it wasn't so thick. if it was a bit thinner it would have been a lil better
Emily T.