BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Taylor Y.
I really love this product! I received it in my ipsy bag so it was a smaller sample, but the color fit perfectly. I love that it doesn't crease or fill in the lines and it goes on fairly smoothly. The only problem I had was that it doesn't come off my hand after I am done "warming" it!
Kristina A.
Laguna Hills, CA
Very full coverage! You don't need a lot of this product at all and it lasts forever. It covers dark circles very well and any acne blemishes. I barely get any creasing under my eyes when I use this product.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
Got a sample in my Ipsy bag and I love it. Very thick like extremely thick so I apply a very thin later and spread it out with a damn beauty blender and set it and bake it when a setting powder. last all day
Itzel L.
Dice que es un corrector antiedad que hace que las líneas de expresión no sean tan notorias pero la verdad que yo no noté ninguna diferencia las líneas de expresión abajo de mis ojos seguían siendo visibles
Nancy D.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love this product! I have acne and redness on my face and this stuff covers everything!
I wish I had this when I was a teenager. It a little bit expensive, but it is worth the money. I loved this product the first time I used it. I would recommend this to any teenager and acne suffe.
Deena A.
Sunrise, FL
5 stars because there isn't a 6 star. I am in love with this concealer! It makes me look super rested and this is exactly what I look for in a concealer. A little pricey but I think it's more than worth it.
Amber W.
Shelby, MI
5 stars to the concealer that literally last forever, in the tube and your eyes! This is thick so a tiny drop goes a loooong way! I love the coverage! I do suggest you swipe a setting powder or a loose powder over it when your done to prevent it feom creasing. I'm sold ive switched from my Benefits erase paste to thos and i am very pleased.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
This is honestly the best concealer I have ever tried! I love it! However, it may not be what everyone likes in a concealer. It is very thick & just a little dab goes a really long way. You have to be careful not to use too much! When you just use a little, it looks beautiful! It covers everything, too!
Kristin T.
Beecher, IL
Holy grail under eye concealer!
This is a thick concealer, so you use a tiny bit & pat it on. It lasts all day and the tube lasts forever. No caking and no drying out. Perfection! Will never be without it!
Crystal L.
This tube will last you FOREVER! A little goes a very long way. Be careful, all you need is a small dab. I have noticed that if you use too much is can crease. I have also found that if you will hold the tube in your hand a bit to warm it up, it seems as though the product is easier to work with.
Emily T.