BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Dani S.
Gardner, KS
This has really good coverage. My only problem is that it is so moisturizing it tends to slip around on my skin. It works great for baking but absolutely has to be set really well for it to stay put.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I have a mini version of this concealer and it is amazing. I have had it for months and barely any is gone, though I use it all the time. Just a tiny bit covers the circles under my eyes and any imperfections on my face. This product is perfect, and I would highly recommend it.
Bjet C.
This concealer works wonders. It's thick and pigmented. It covers my dark circle. I absolutely love this concealer. It works wonders and highly recommend this product. I love how a little goes a long way.
Deanne V.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I received this product in my ipsy bag and i just adore it. i have horrible bags and this product covers them up almost magically. it stays put and i haven't had any issues with it creasing or anything. it is sort or sticky and you do only need a small around to do both eyes.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
My holy grail concealer! Although it is expensive, the coverage is amazing! I get terrible circles due to lack of sleep and stress and this concealer is PHENOMENAL!! I have not seen anti-aging effects but I use it for the coverage. It is pretty tacky so you MUST set it immediately.
Marlie R.
Review for: Antiaging more...
This concealer can hide even the darkest under eye circles with minimal product! It's super easy to blend and work with too. It is not a as thick as one would imagine, however it is not completely lightweight.
Hannah P.
Sacramento, CA
This does a good job of covering my dark circles, but be aware of how insanely thick this is. It creases really fast, so I recommend setting it with translucent powder. So if this is a problem for you, it's a no-go.
May N.
SHIRLEY, NY
Love this concealer! It hides my dark circles so well, it still creases for me though, but the creases decrease a bit after I bake my face. However, this will probably be my holy grail concealer!
Stephanie W.
I received a sample of this product in my ipsy glambag and I love it! You only need the smallest amount and then blend it under your eyes. The coverage is great and it lasts a long time. When I run out of the sample, I may consider purchasing a full size.
Bonnie L.
My daily go-to concealer!! It's the only one I have found to match my skin perfectly with full, crease-less coverage. A little goes a LONG way!! Love this concealer for every area, undereye or elsewhere!
Emily T.