BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Jade T.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Thick consistency that melts down after being warmed up by your fingers. Almost has an oily feel and leaves a slight sheen to your under eye. I always have to set it to lessen the shine. Not something I’ll buy again.
Jennifer P.
Richmond, VA
I use the stuff absolutely every day it Blends well and it's not too heavy it does not settle into fine lines and although it is not Illuminating like the other formula which I actually find too shiney it is still brightening.
Ashley D.
i swear by this concealer. I love the way it just melts into your skin. i typically apply it with a brush first and then go in with my finger and melt it into the skin, i have pretty red skin so i love applying just a little bit over the redness. It works amazing. I highly recommend this product to everyone since it comes in universal shades and it seriously lasts forever. I am just now starting to run out and i have had it for about 5-6 months. You can use just a little dot and it will do both of your under eye areas. I just picked yp the illuminated version and I'm unsure if its actually illuminated vs the original. They are both amazing. Its perfect for under your eyes, to outline your lips, to sharpen your eyeshadow and my favorite is CUT CREASES! This stuff creates the most perfect cut crease. I know that this concealer isn't supported to crease but i wear so much makeup with it that i always set because i end up creasing anyways. But it is worth it, its only 24$ and like i have said i have had it for almost 6 months. My other concealers only last me maybe a month. This is the most pigmented concealer, and the creamiest. If you get a chance to try it, its a must.
Sydney M.
Sparks, NV
Love this product and especially love it during the summer when I’m looking for a more dewy look. It makes you look bright and awake. The only downside is it doesn’t set totally dry and picks up a bit of my mascara.
Uyen P.
Fountain Vly, CA
Best coverage concealer I’ve ever tried. This honestly beats the Tarte shape tape. I’m only giving it 4 stars because the coverage is sometimes too heavy for me. But most of the time I love it to cover my puffiness undereyes
Corah W.
Waterloo, IA
It cosmetics are my new absolute favorite products. I love the concealer. It’s a great skin match for me, right consistency, and doesn’t budge all day. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
Maria D.
Bronx, NY
A little goes a long way! Be careful. It is crazy pigmented, all my dark circles go away.. I use this to brighten up any dark areas and it just brings a natural light to you skin. Cant live without! No creasing!!
Stephanie S.
Helena, AL
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is perfect for under eye circles. It covers mine so well. It feels sticky at first, but blends easily and feels great after applying setting powder. I plan on buying the illuminating version next!
Lauren S.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
The coverage with this product is AMAZING!!! I received a small sample sizes tube from ipsy and it lasted me almost 3 months. And covers every thing! Just remember a little goes a very long way with this concealer!
ashley m.
Cookeville, TN
Review for: Light more...
Love this. Usually I don’t like concealers but I like this one. You don’t have to use much of it. It’s kinda thick. Creamy and covers pretty good. I would definitely recommend
Emily T.