BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
I love this concealer full coverage easy to blend out I use my beauty blender. A little goes a long way love the packaging I highly recommended this and will definitely repurchase it cosmetics is a great brand
Domonique N.
Denver, CO
I love this concealer !! I have bought 2 of them because I love it so much!! This product does not settle in my fine lines & does not crease!! A little does go a long way!! Would definitely give this 5 stars!!
Kelly A.
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CONCEALER!! It is the only product that fully eliminates my dark circles! It is definitely quite thick so a little definitely goes a long way. I will always repurchase this concealer!
Jennifer C.
Ansonia, CT
This concealer is the absolute best to cover dark circles! I have dry skin, and this is one of the only full coverage concealers i can use daily without looking cakey (I set it). Also, the shade is perfect for me. And it lasts a long time!
Missi M.
Heflin, AL
This is actually the concealer I'm wearing right now the packaging great it leaves your under eye wrinkles free and you have enough time to bake it without having to rush I would highly recommend this I love anything It cosmetics I'm a It girl 😉😉
Tiffany C.
Beckley, WV
I have really dark undereye circles and this concealer is by far my fave! I love the tube so I can control how much I squeeze out. It covers so well compared to others. I find myself going back to it time and time again.
This concealer is pretty good. I have the light color concealer and I love it for the most part. My biggest problem is that it is almost too thick. It can be hard to blend, but it is super pigmented. You could conceal anything with this thick concealer, however it is hard to apply and blend.
italiana s.
North Haven, CT
This stuff immediately became a holy grail for me. I have very textured, porous, oily skin - finding product that actually sticks to my face and stays in place has been short of impossible. This stuff. DOES IT!
Rosaline K.
Pasadena, CA
I've tried ALOT from IT cosmetics and nothing has failed me... this concealer is such a natural full coverage concealer. Make sure to use a beauty blender for this and set it with a powder other wise it'll feel greasy and crease. Also this is hydrating which I really appreciate. Would repurchase.
Tiffany W.
Gray, TN
This stuff is awesome. Its on the thick side for me so I mix it with some liquid foundation to thin it bit then spread it out thinly in the area i need it. Very buildable but is medium coverage out of the tube
Emery S.
Beamsville, Ontario
What is your overall opinion on this product?
Sally H.
Lynchburg, VA
Does this stuff crease really easy because i need to fimd a concealer that doesn't, haven't found a good one for my under eyes yet
Hallie E.
Stoughton, WI
I have used this product before. I like the results except how thick it applies. What can I do to not make it so thick, but get the same results?
Lindsay C.
Orlando, FL
I have terrible puffiness under eye that I am so self conscious about and have used different products that never work. Is this effective?
Ivery D.
Annapolis , MD
Does this product get rid of dark under eye circles ?