BY IT COSMETICS #11 in Concealer

• Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Kayla W.
Port Orange , FL
I love this product for covering up those hideous dark circles, and puffy bags. This is one of the very few concealers I have tried that actually make a noticeable difference. The formula is super long lasting, all though the texture can be a little thick, all in all it does an amazing job and it is definitely something I would buy again.
THEE BEST! I never could find an under eye concealer that doesn't dry or crack after hours of use. Not until just a couple weeks ago after my friend recommended the, IT line to me. I absolutely LOVE, IT! My eyes appear dewy for hours and no longer does my under eye wrinkles stand out as it used to with other brands. I HIGHLY recommend, IT!
Alex C.
San Jose, CA
Extreme coverage, blend easily and you only a little to cover both eyes. Can cover both dark circle and blemish but due to limited shade range the latter might be hard to color match if you were to wear it on top of foundation. Need to be set orelse it would cease a bit but overall I'm super happy with this concealer and this brand overall.
Tiffany C.
Beckley, WV
I have really dark undereye circles and this concealer is by far my fave! I love the tube so I can control how much I squeeze out. It covers so well compared to others. I find myself going back to it time and time again.
Brenda B.
Review for: Antiaging more...
this stuff is definitely full coverage, a little goes a long way. It is on the thicker side and can crease if you dont set it instantly after blending. I do like this when i'm doing a full glam or more heavy makeup for a night out. All in all a good product but a little heavy for daily use.
Jennifer C.
Ansonia, CT
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer is the absolute best to cover dark circles! I have dry skin, and this is one of the only full coverage concealers i can use daily without looking cakey (I set it). Also, the shade is perfect for me. And it lasts a long time!
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: Antiaging more...
What can I say about this product that hasn't been said yet?! Great coverage for the under eyes ! The packing is beautiful and easy to get out! Just really set with powder so it won't crease ! Yes I will buy again!
Lisa D.
Absolutely LOVE this product!! You barely have to use any to cover up the circles. It feels natural and doesn't cake. I look wide awake after applying. I got this in my Ipsy and I still have product leftover to use. Once I run out I'm DEF buying!
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Review for: Antiaging more...
I got this in an ipsy bag and was sooo excited to try it and wow what a let down. This stuff is practically white, even for me and Im very pale. It has weird, patchy coverage and it's soooo sticky. Just a no.
Kayleah C.
This product is okay. For me is it wayyyyy too think. Even with a setting powder and spray the product ends up getting really cakey by the end of the day. It's good at covering the under eye, but way to cakey
Kristin S.
I've heard good things about this concealer and was wondering if it's worth the $$?? I received a free sample w/ a makeup palette and loved it.. Just looking for some reviews! I want something that feels light weight and provides good coverage without looking/feeling "caked on"
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this a good concealer? What are your thoughts about it?
Ivery D.
annapolis, MD
Does this product get rid of dark under eye circles ?
Jessica M.
Brooksville, FL
I have really bad under eye circles (hereditary) and I've tried so many concealers, does this work well for dark circles?
Laiken T.