BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Courtney F.
Walls , MS
I got this concealer for the first time in my ipsy bag and I wasn't big on concealers but after trying this I went and got the full size it was awesome. It didn't crease and it last all day without sinking into any lines and I have very oily skin so this product was great for me!
Araceli H.
Madera, CA
This is absolutely the best under eye concealer I have ever worked with! I have tried so many different brands, both drug store and high end brand names, and nothing has come close to compare to the amazingness of this concealer. The color and texture are beyond perfect, and the coverage is phenomenal. It is very durable and long-lasting as well. very reasonable price for a good size tube. I highly recommend this product.
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Works great and blends very well. I use this on top of becca's color corrector and it's a perfect combination for my fair skin. It's pricey but it's worth it! Doesn't settle in the fine lines of my face.
Maya O.
Fullerton , CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Hands down the best concealer I have ever tried! It's super thick and heavy but the coverage is absolutely amazing! I set it with Laura Mercier powder and it doesn't crease at all! It stays all day long.
Kathleen T.
My HG undereye concealer. Can't live without it because of how WELL it covers and BRIGHTENS! I don't find that it creases, but I don't usually skip the setting powder step so not sure if it actually does.
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
I love this concealer!!!! It can be cakey if you use too much so just three or four good size dots should do it. I also recommend getting the travel size cause trust me one of those will last you a year
Cathy B.
Walnut Creek, CA
I'm extremely picky about my concealers and I've tried MANY. I have fair-toned, dry skin and this one is a winner for me! It glides on effortlessly, is and extremely pigmented -- BUT the 'gift with purchase' on this one was the beautiful, illuminating effect it reveals. It will seriously subtract a decade off of your birthdate!
April R.
Carlinville, IL
Pretty good product, very easy to use, blends well, nice packaging. It works very well for the under eye are, but is does not work super well for blemishes and scars. My only complaint is that is seems to wear off, is you touch your face there is definitely residue on your hands.
Amanda B.
Yukon, OK
I like this concealer. If you get it too light I've noticed a slight gray cast under my eyes. I haven't tried to cover blemishes I use to to cover dark circles and brighten under my eyes. Would buy again.
Abagail K.
Bridgeport, WV
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer is great for full coverage. However, I must say it is a very thick concealer for the under eye, so if you do have dry skin or patches of dry skin this concealer is not for you.. BUT if you have oily skin this is it for you!
Emily T.