BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Dena H.
May appear like a lot of money for this little tube. I do believe the girl at ulta helped me said you don't need much and that sure is the case for me. Covers up my dark circles without drying my skin out
Tamara M.
North Babylon, NY
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I really love this stuff but it is very thick so a little goes a long way! It's also very moisturizing and shiny looking so you have to use a light setting powder. Otherwise, it covers anything, stays put and IT Cosmetics is a great line!
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
This has by far the best coverage for concealer. It's perfect for blending too!! I don't think there's any cons but pros are blending is phenomenal and really gives amazing coverage. I am going to keep on purchasing.
Maya O.
Fullerton , CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Hands down the best concealer I have ever tried! It's super thick and heavy but the coverage is absolutely amazing! I set it with Laura Mercier powder and it doesn't crease at all! It stays all day long.
Kathleen T.
My HG undereye concealer. Can't live without it because of how WELL it covers and BRIGHTENS! I don't find that it creases, but I don't usually skip the setting powder step so not sure if it actually does.
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
I love this concealer!!!! It can be cakey if you use too much so just three or four good size dots should do it. I also recommend getting the travel size cause trust me one of those will last you a year
April R.
Carlinville, IL
Pretty good product, very easy to use, blends well, nice packaging. It works very well for the under eye are, but is does not work super well for blemishes and scars. My only complaint is that is seems to wear off, is you touch your face there is definitely residue on your hands.
Kiki
Got this as a sample through ipsy and I just fell on love ❤ all you need is a little and it goes such a long way! covers up my dark circles as soon as I apply it on and last all day long. I highly recommend every one trying this product!
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Works great and blends very well. I use this on top of becca's color corrector and it's a perfect combination for my fair skin. It's pricey but it's worth it! Doesn't settle in the fine lines of my face.
Nikki S.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff is absolutely amazing!! It is thick so you don't have to use a lot. It covers EVERYTHING!! It doesn't budge it last all day long. There is NOTHING like this. It is absolutely worth the money!
Emily T.