BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
I use this every day the stay factor is pretty amazing, it's a little heavy but conceals very well. . It works better than some very pricey concealers. I use it under my foundation and above or just dab some on to hide my circles and bags and go. If you are looking for a concealer that is not as expensive as most and works , buy it!!
Kendra W.
Acworth, GA
I'm not kidding when I say that this under eye concealer holds up with the absolutely most expensive brands out there. It gives you amazing coverage without feeling like it's caked on. As someone who has literally thousands of beauty products I cannot stress to you enough how much It Cosmetics is THE brand for concealer and foundation.
Megan G.
This is not my favorite concealer. It is extremely thick and if you have dry under eyes it will look extremely cakey. It does have a very high coverage though. It must be set with a powder, if you don't it will crease.
Valorie B.
Chattanooga, TN
This is the best under eye concealer I have ever used! It doesn't "creep" or "crepe"! It is light enough not to feel light it's adding weight to an already thin area, but covers all the dark and lines and adds just the right amount of sheen to reflect light. Perfect for dry/normal skin.
Conner L.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
My mom gave me this as it wasn't working for her. It does NOT work under my eyes at all, it creases quickly on me and doesn't work with my skin which is looser. It's very thick and hard to blend out. Good for spot coverage!
Kristina A.
Laguna Hills, CA
Very full coverage! You don't need a lot of this product at all and it lasts forever. It covers dark circles very well and any acne blemishes. I barely get any creasing under my eyes when I use this product.
sarah r.
Coto De Caza, CA
This is really phenomenal stuff! I used my friends the other day and I couldn't believe how long I stayed on and cut my eyes looking fresh! Super easy to apply and doesn't Crease., I think it comes in two sizes as well. I recommend getting the larger, since it's more bang for your buck
Brisa P.
Fortuna, Ca
I loved this this the first time I used it, its not my favorite anymore. I do love it when I mix it with my nars concealer. The problem is that the concealer stay tacky under your eyes, its difficult to set.
Crystal L.
This tube will last you FOREVER! A little goes a very long way. Be careful, all you need is a small dab. I have noticed that if you use too much is can crease. I have also found that if you will hold the tube in your hand a bit to warm it up, it seems as though the product is easier to work with.
Tamara M.
North Babylon, NY
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I really love this stuff but it is very thick so a little goes a long way! It's also very moisturizing and shiny looking so you have to use a light setting powder. Otherwise, it covers anything, stays put and IT Cosmetics is a great line!
Emily T.