BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Karley S.
De Pere , WI
I love this under eye concealer. I normally have dark circles. It runs in my family because normally if you have darker skin you have darker circles..this stuff does a great job of covering them up! these products actually have ingredients in them that moisturize and brighten your eyes! And it cosmetics does not test on animals which I LOVE!!
Itzel L.
Dice que es un corrector antiedad que hace que las líneas de expresión no sean tan notorias pero la verdad que yo no noté ninguna diferencia las líneas de expresión abajo de mis ojos seguían siendo visibles
Taylor Y.
I really love this product! I received it in my ipsy bag so it was a smaller sample, but the color fit perfectly. I love that it doesn't crease or fill in the lines and it goes on fairly smoothly. The only problem I had was that it doesn't come off my hand after I am done "warming" it!
Angela G.
Dallas, TX
I do like this concealer. It's a little thick for me but it does definitely cover and correct any dark spots on my skin. I have to apply right to my face or else most of it just stays on the back of my hand.
Nancy D.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love this product! I have acne and redness on my face and this stuff covers everything!
I wish I had this when I was a teenager. It a little bit expensive, but it is worth the money. I loved this product the first time I used it. I would recommend this to any teenager and acne suffe.
Deena A.
Sunrise, FL
5 stars because there isn't a 6 star. I am in love with this concealer! It makes me look super rested and this is exactly what I look for in a concealer. A little pricey but I think it's more than worth it.
Kristin T.
Beecher, IL
Holy grail under eye concealer!
This is a thick concealer, so you use a tiny bit & pat it on. It lasts all day and the tube lasts forever. No caking and no drying out. Perfection! Will never be without it!
Amber W.
Shelby, MI
5 stars to the concealer that literally last forever, in the tube and your eyes! This is thick so a tiny drop goes a loooong way! I love the coverage! I do suggest you swipe a setting powder or a loose powder over it when your done to prevent it feom creasing. I'm sold ive switched from my Benefits erase paste to thos and i am very pleased.
Christie P.
Manteca, CA
I received this as a sample in my last Ipsy bag and I absolutely love it! I never really used concealers before because they seemed to actually make blemishes MORE obvious. this product makes my eyes look refreshed and covers up any little discoloration on my face. It felt heavy at first but once it's set, you can't even tell you're wearing it. It lasts all day without creasing. Great product!
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
Review for: Antiaging more...
Got a sample in my Ipsy bag and I love it. Very thick like extremely thick so I apply a very thin later and spread it out with a damn beauty blender and set it and bake it when a setting powder. last all day
Emily T.