BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Tina K.
This stuff really really covers. I only use it when I need extremely full coverage like for pictures or a special event. Make sure you set it or it'll crease for sure, but when I set it with translucent powder it lasts!
Luci K.
This concealer is amazing. It looks so natural and smooth under the eyes and doesn't look cakey when set with powder. My skin is combination and it lasts mostly all day. I use this mostly when my skin is on the dryer side and it looks amazing. The only issue I have is that it is slightly wet looking before you set it and sometimes it stays looking a it shiny.
Stephanie S.
Hands down the best under-eye concealer in life I don't think there's anything better than this not even mad it is thick enough without weighing you down and it's is super pigmented a little goes a long way with this product
courtnie b.
Monroe, LA
This stuff is my favorite as of right now! Covers my bags very well! However, as previously said.. It can look cakey if overdone! A little does go a long way! I received a travel size sample from Ipsy & ended up buying the full size!
Cindy P.
West Bend, WI
I have a love hate relationship with this concealer. Some days it goes on smooth and other days its a patchy hot mess. I apply it with a damp beauty blender and press it into the skin, sometimes the coverage is great and other times it pulls my foundation off when I try to blend it with the rest of my face.
Elizabeth M.
Falmouth, ME
I really really want to give this product five stars, because it is pretty amazing. The formula is very high coverage and really will eliminate the appearance of dark circles. It's also very long lasting. However, it's super thick. Personally I like my concealer to have a lighter consistency, but if that doesn't bother you, then I would definitely recommend this!
Gabrielle C.
Being light skinned and Italian, I have battled dark under eye circles all my life. This is the first concealer that I have tried that not only lasts all day after being set with a translucent powder, but also doesn't settle into a crease. However, my mother tried this and said it settled into her wrinkles.
Rachel B.
This is a little pricey for a concealer (in my opinion) but it is the best I have found. Normally I stick to drugstore products, but this is worth the extra money. It covers my dark circles, as well as old acne scars.
nikki m.
This is my holy grail concealer now and i refuse to use anything else, i have tried a few. this is very thick and a little goes a long way, but as long as you use a setting powder, it doesn't settle in the creases. i cannot live without this concealer when doing my makeup. it covered every bit of my dark circles
Rebekah G.
Shawnee, Ok
A little goes a long way which I love. This works pretty well but as I suffer from insomnia I'm still trying to find something that can better hide the very dark circles & bags under my eyes but this definitely helps.
Emily T.