BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
If this just didn't crease quite as much, I would never use another concealer. A little goes a really long way with this and it's super full coverage. I love it! Blendable, and easy to work with. As long as you set/bake it, this product is AMAZING.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
I really wanted to love this concealer but, I didn't. It's super thick, hard to rub in because it's so thick. It covers but more than normal but, it's not a great wonderful coverage. I could see my dark circles.
Kourtney B.
Utica, NY
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This product rocks! I just recently received this and don't know how I have gone this long with out it. I tend to have dark circles from my veins, so it covers that wonderfully! It is light and airy so you can layer your foundation on top. And a little goes a long way so it lasts a long time! It is amazing. I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Jen F.
I love this under eye cream from IT cosmetics. It goes on light and blends well and feels very refreshing on the skin. The price is a little higher than drugstore concealer but it is very high quality and the shades are really great for my fair skin.
Mary B.
This stuff is very thick and will crease. I only use it on the worst cases when something very dark needs to be covered. It is heavy and sits on the skin. Doesn't blend is as well as other concealers I've tried.
Sam O.
Review for: Antiaging more...
I LOVE all IT Cosmetics! The Under eye concealer is buildable and a little goes a long way. I love how it warms up and then you apply. I love how it brightens my eyes. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone!
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Antiaging more...
I got to try this at a friends house. I do not own one but the time I tried it.. I love it! It did not settle into my fine lines and after I set it with powder it stayed on all day! I definitely want a full size
Kristen H.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I'm obsessed with this concealer!!! The coverage is amazing and stays out longer than anything I've ever used! It's easy to apply and smooth going on the skin. I never buy expensive makeup but I splurge on this!!!
Maria B.
Very high coverage. But it will crease, so it is very high maintenance, which I don't like. You also need to warm it up prior to applying otherwise it will look super valet. Warm it up on your fingertips, I mean.
Jalisa M.
Saugus, MA
OMG 😱😱😱 this stuff is amazing. I can't believe how well it blends and dimishes my under eye circles and puffiness. I received a sample in my Ipsy bag a few months ago and haven't used anything else since then.
Emily T.