BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Paige T.
sioux falls, SD
This concealer is my holy grail. It's great for concealing dark undereye circles. It's also good for concealing pimples. The trick is to use a little bit at a time because a little goes a long way with this concealer.
Laura T.
Abilene, TX
This is the best concealer for concealing everything under your eyes. Works great as an eye primer too. If this is too expensive for you Wet N Wild has a concealer called Come Correct and it's just as good. I'd say it's a dupe for this
product and at a great price.
Rebekah G.
Shawnee, Ok
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
A little goes a long way which I love. This works pretty well but as I suffer from insomnia I'm still trying to find something that can better hide the very dark circles & bags under my eyes but this definitely helps.
Kayla L.
Federal Way, WA
I was given a trial in my Ipsy bag and I never knew what to do with it. But it's amazing under foundation for under eyes and hard to conceal blemishes. It's thick and full coverage and blends great with a BB sponge!
SALLY M.
I received this in one of my Ipsy bags. I love it. I don't have bad under eye issues, but this really is great to brighten under your eyes. Also good for spots on your face. It's amazing and a little bit goes along way
Ashlyn R.
Ottawa, KS
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer is definitely full coverage. A little bit goes a very long way. The texture is very creamy, so it cakes up if you use a lot. It will slide around on your face if you do not set it with a powder. Overall it's worth the purchase because it gives so much coverage
Jasmine L.
Mount Pleasant, SC
BEST under eye concealer I have ever tried. I work at Ulta so I'm exposed to a variety of high and low end concealers and this is the greatest for color correcting and not getting cakey when set with their bye bye pores powder. I recommend this to anyone who needs color correcting under their eyes.
Katie R.
This is a very pigmented concealer that will cover just about anything! It is great for dark under eye circles and blemishes. You only need a tiny amount. The only complaint I have is the color selection for fair skin.
Tayre J.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I don't wear face makeup but this came in my ipsy bag and I've been using it as an eyeshadow primer and so far it is holding on to my shadow really well better than any actual eye shadow primer I've used before.
Abril P.
Griffin, Ga
This is the best thing that has ever came into my life.. I got the shade medium as a sample in my ipsy bag.. I am so close to running out.. I would definitely spend money on the fullsize.. It is worth every penny.
Emily T.