BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Guadalupe L.
Being that is have very dark under eye circles I love this product. It is think but I like that it really does cover it . I find it a bit difficult to to blend it because it kinda tugs on the skin. I do recommend this product
Yadira C.
Detroit, MI
Very great full coverage concealer I love for my bags but if u don't blend out right can look caked up but blends out good with blending balls but all and all a great product. When I run out I'm so going to get some more.
Cassie S.
Love this concealer! It is definitely my go to concealer. A little bit goes a long way, there is no need to glob this on. Since you aren't using so much, it lasts a really long time. It hides my dark circles and evens out redness. I use just a little bit on the bridge of my nose and it creates a flawless look.
Alexis c.
Leesville, LA
Holy grail!!!!!!
Hides my bags! And dark circles! It's very thick but with a damp beauty blender it blends amazing! It doesn't crease after you set it. It's full coverage to the max!! I have had my bottle for almost a year and a half! Totally will buy again
Michelle Y.
Windermere, FL
This stuff is my MVP cosmetic. I recently started using it and now cannot live without it. It's amazing. Honestly, I got many compliments the very first day that I looked "rested," "younger," etc. It does what it says. An excellent concealer. Blends well, lasts. Can use on other areas equally as well too. A little goes a long way, so even though it seems a little bit pricey, it's going to last quite a while. Definitely worth it.
Mali G.
Maryville, TN
This is the best concealer for undereyes. Hands down. I can't even compare it to anything because it's in a league of its own. I feel like it really just transforms every look I do! I only need the tiniest bit and all of the darkness under my eyes is covered!
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
This peach toned concealer has awesome anti aging properties for more mature or stressed under eye areas! Very blendable and easy to match. I love how you only need the tiniest dab to get awesome full and waterproof coverage!
Liz P.
Saint Louis, MO
A little goes a LONG way! This is my HG concealer. It's not only great for under the eyes but also great for spot concealing. I take a tiny dab and warm it between my fingertips. Then I gently pat it on and blend with my ring finger, then blend with a damp sponge. It doesn't crease and stays put all day.
Denise C.
I LOVE It cosmetics Bye Bye Under eye concealer. The coverage is very full coverage. I need this for my dark circles and to brighten my face which it does in spades. If you are looking for something full coverage, this is definitely it. It cosmetics is an amazing brand and I have nothing bad to say about them. I use their cosmetics along with their brushes.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
This concealer is fantastic. I love that it's thick and perfectly matches my skin tone. Also, this does say bye to my dark under eye circles. I have has issues with finding a concealer to perfectly cover it. This is perfect!
Emily T.