BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Lorelei M.
Easthampton , MA
I have unsuccessfully been trying to cover my dark under eye circles my entire life. I have tried more products than I can count. This concealer is completely amazing. The texture is outstanding. It does not crease, even after 8 hours of work.
Abbie S.
I have dark under eye circles and no concealer seemed to fully cover them, until I used this. I received it in my ipsy bag, and was super excited since I had wanted to try it. It gives great coverage, but you can only use a little or it gets a cakey look. It also lasts a long time, I've had my sample tube from my ipsy bag for several months and I use it everyday.
Becky H.
Aurora, IL
This stuff is great! The key to it is to put a small amount on the tip of your ring finger. Then you rub your two ringer fingers together to warm up the concealer. Then gently apply. I like to blend with my beauty blender.
Emily M.
Defiance, OH
Words can not express how great this concealer is! It works so good at hiding my under eyes when I'm tired. I work 3rd shift and this does wonders for me! I received it in my Ipsy bag and will definitely be making this purchase for the full size. I'm loving it!
Angel E.
Olympia , WA
I received a sample of this in my Ipsy bag last month and fell in love as soon as I put it on! It is thick but not too thick. It blends out really nice, covered my super dark circles in one application, doesn't crease or look cakey and lasts for hours! I highly recommend this product to anyone who has dark circles!
Marissa I.
Erlanger, KY
Oh my gosh. If you love super full coverage concealer then this is for you. One little dot will go a long way! Super blendable and will cover any little flaw. This would also be perfect for people that have dark circles. I also use a little dot for a pimple here and there. Works wonders!
Gina S.
Springfield, NE
I am very impressed by this formula! It is almost sticky but has great coverage. Definitely applies better with a beauty blender... and NEEDS to be set with a finishing powder. But otherwise, great coverage! Love this stuff.
Courtney T.
Fort Myers, FL
FULL COVERAGE. Gets rid of any puffiness/ darkness and stays lit all day. It's one of my favorite concealers. I love to wear just this under my eyes for gym days or beach days. Helps you look so much more refreshed without looking like makeup.
Shannon M.
This product does work very well for covering under eye circles. It is very thick and has full coverage which is nice. It last all day and out lasts the rest of my face everyday. I used the light shade and it is a shade lighter than my pale skin, which is good for covering under eye. The formula does seem a bit sticky, but it dries after you apply it. I would recommend this product and will consider repurchasing when I finish my current product.
Miranda O.
Medford, OR
Talk about full coverage. I love how versatile this product is. It can either be a spot concealer for them troubled, sleepless eyes/ stressed out pimple areas, or foundation for the whole face! Only downside is blending under the eyes. It can get sticky, so beforw saying "Bye Bye" to your undereyes-warming the product in your fingers by rubbing before application will help ease it on. 👍
Emily T.