BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Paige T.
sioux falls, SD
This concealer is my holy grail. It's great for concealing dark undereye circles. It's also good for concealing pimples. The trick is to use a little bit at a time because a little goes a long way with this concealer.
justine l.
howell, NJ
Omg I use this not for only under eyes but all my imperfections on my face right under my cc cream..love it ..never felt better using it ..being a mom to 7 kids is t always easy but no more dark baggy eyes for me ..
Rayne N.
Hillsboro, TX
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I am personally not a huge fan of it cosmetics, they're an okay brand. For the price they are only mediocre. I would rather buy a drugstore brand than them. You'll get about the same results as using a brand like elf or Kandy. I don't personally recommend it, but maybe it'll work out better for you.
Angie M.
Review for: Anti-Aging, Fair more...
I really love this product. A little goes a long ways and it cover up dark circles, acne marks, and blemishes super good. The only complaint is that it is super thick so it does take a little longer to blend in, but other than that, this product is amazing
Rebekah G.
Shawnee, Ok
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
A little goes a long way which I love. This works pretty well but as I suffer from insomnia I'm still trying to find something that can better hide the very dark circles & bags under my eyes but this definitely helps.
Cynthia M.
Sacramento, CA
This is my Holy Grail of concealers!!! Now that I am nearing 40 I have to be careful of the make up that use. Certain formulas are too cakey and they age me! Be careful though because a little bit goes a long way...
Ashton T.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
One of the best concealers I have ever used. This product blends nicely and pairs well with other products. I have a lighter skin colors it's olive undertones and I found a great color match for myself. I would absolutely purchase this again.
Giovanna
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product soooo much! Applies sooooo good to the skin & a little goes a LONG ways. Covers anything you could possibly want too. Super long last too & I'm actually looking forward to purchasing this. I got it in my ipsy bag & I love it!
SALLY M.
I received this in one of my Ipsy bags. I love it. I don't have bad under eye issues, but this really is great to brighten under your eyes. Also good for spots on your face. It's amazing and a little bit goes along way
Laura T.
Abilene, TX
This is the best concealer for concealing everything under your eyes. Works great as an eye primer too. If this is too expensive for you Wet N Wild has a concealer called Come Correct and it's just as good. I'd say it's a dupe for this
product and at a great price.
Emily T.