BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
I really really like this concealor. Has high coverage and is creamy. I love the color options and the blendability. I would recommend this for sure. It's a little pricier than some of my regulars but I think it's worth it.
Emilie S.
Johnstown , PA
Review for: Light more...
I looooove this product! It's so thick and pigmented it covers the dark circles from a 12 hour clinical day! I got the ultra fair which may have been a little too light for me but I'll definitely try it again in another shade!
Monica V.
Received as a sample from Ulta and purchased both full size and travel. It's a little thicker than most concealers buy warm it up a little prior to application. The coverage is what I need on long nights with a sick child.
Darby S.
Review for: Other more...
This is a super thick formula and can cling to dry patches so I would exfoliate and use a good moisturizer before use. It's a heavy duty concealer! It does cover eye discoloration bit can look cakey if applied incorrectly.
Jennifer G.
Pittsburgh , PA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Love this product being a mom to four little boys this product hides the fact that I never sleep. I have tried other concealer but this one goes on smooth and doesn't look like it's caked on and hides the dark circles.
Isabella C.
Macon, GA
I researched this product forever before I finally decided upon buying it. I watched the videos and the infomercials and youtube videos and read so, so many reviews! I was absolutely stoked to receive this concealer! So I got it and tested it out. I have pros and cons and will list out some of each. Pros: GREAT coverage! Like really great coverage. I got the shade 'Light' and I have medium skin. I like for my under eye and t zone to be a bit lighter so as to contour my face. The color and coverage of this are phenomenal I must say. I set it with Aesthetics Translucent Powder. So now for the cons... for the first couple of hours that I use this is looks AMAZING. LOVE. But then... It starts to seep into the teeny tiny creases under my eyes and makes me look older than I really am, I'm 22 by the way! So I pat it in to my skin again it and it fixes it for a bit but then it does the exact same thing. I REALLY wanted to just absolutely love this concealer, I really did. I was soooo excited about loving it. Just not a home run for me and I will have to try elsewhere for a better concealer. Seeps into the tiniest of lines on your face and gets superrrr greasy well into the day. May work better for others so give it a try, just not for me though.
Sabrina L.
Carbondale, PA
LOVE! This conceal will cover up anything! If you use this with the brush it will make you look flawless. It works wonders for under eye bags. It can be used as a foundation also. It’s not heavy and it stays in place.
Madison P.
Holdingford, MN
Review for: Antiaging more...
I love this concealer for covering up my blemishes. It is the only concealer that will last all day. I also love that such a little amount of product goes along way.
Jade T.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Thick consistency that melts down after being warmed up by your fingers. Almost has an oily feel and leaves a slight sheen to your under eye. I always have to set it to lessen the shine. Not something I’ll buy again.
Jennifer P.
Richmond, VA
I use the stuff absolutely every day it Blends well and it's not too heavy it does not settle into fine lines and although it is not Illuminating like the other formula which I actually find too shiney it is still brightening.
Emily T.