BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Denise C.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I LOVE It cosmetics Bye Bye Under eye concealer. The coverage is very full coverage. I need this for my dark circles and to brighten my face which it does in spades. If you are looking for something full coverage, this is definitely it. It cosmetics is an amazing brand and I have nothing bad to say about them. I use their cosmetics along with their brushes.
Kayla L.
Federal Way, WA
I was given a trial in my Ipsy bag and I never knew what to do with it. But it's amazing under foundation for under eyes and hard to conceal blemishes. It's thick and full coverage and blends great with a BB sponge!
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
I used this concealer for years and years. I only recently switched to something else. Not sure if the formula has changed or my skin did. But now this concealer creases and it never did before. I still highly recommend.
Ashlyn R.
Ottawa, KS
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer is definitely full coverage. A little bit goes a very long way. The texture is very creamy, so it cakes up if you use a lot. It will slide around on your face if you do not set it with a powder. Overall it's worth the purchase because it gives so much coverage
Diana R.
Garden City, KS
I received this in one of my ipsy bags and at first i loved it but after I switched concealers I noticed that this one was a little more heavy and my makeup looked a little cakey but I really like using it on my sister so maybe it depends on your skin type.
Shari S.
Redding , CA
Holy smokes this stuff is fantastic!! It goes on thick so a little bit goes a long way! I usually take a bit on my fingers and warm it up before applying .. then I blend it out with a brush! It's definitely my favorite concealer!
Courtney P.
Summerville, SC
This is some thick and full coverage concealer! It is easy to apply and blends easy. I have very oily skin and while I did not like it to cover blemishes, it is very effective at covering undereye circles. I do recommend that you set this with a powder.
Sipora B.
Lakewood , NJ
Never have I ever come across such an amazing concealed before its super creamy so that makes it easy to apply and blend it's very heavy coverage so for someone with usually good skin I would only use on problem areas
Megan B.
Normal Il
WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO LIVE WITHOUT THIS! Its amazing. I have really bad dark circles under my eyes. Its all day coverage for those circles. You can easily apply with a concealer brush! I would recommend this to anyone who has dark circles under their eyes
HernanAlexis D.
I love this concealer. I just use a small amount under my eyes and it looks as if I have no dark circles. It has been the best concealer on convering my dark circles. This concealer tube has lasted me mite than a year! so it's definitely worth the price!
Emily T.