BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
This concealer is fantastic. I love that it's thick and perfectly matches my skin tone. Also, this does say bye to my dark under eye circles. I have has issues with finding a concealer to perfectly cover it. This is perfect!
Jocelyn H.
Olive Branch, MS
This is a full coverage concealer. I find that it caked up really easily. I haven't found the right setting powder with it yet that makes it set right. I want to like it, but I'm not there yet. I probably would not purchase.
Vanessa S.
Modesto, CA
This concealer has very full coverage. I find it to be too thick for me to use. I can't put it on my blemishes because for some reason it doesn't blend right and break up. It is surprisingly nice under the eyes though.
Morgan H.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Bye bye everything! This product is amazing! A little goes a long ways and the tube last forever. Takes alittle extra blending time but definitely worth it. For the amount of product and coverage the price point is amazing. My go to take everywhere concealer.
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have dark circles, really dark circles and this is one of the only products that I have used that does a really good job at covering them. I apply this underneath my foundation and I get such a flawless under eye look.
Stephanie S.
Hands down the best under-eye concealer in life I don't think there's anything better than this not even mad it is thick enough without weighing you down and it's is super pigmented a little goes a long way with this product
Lianne T.
Hicksville, NY
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
The coverage on this product is insane. I've yet to find another under eye concealer with the same pigment as this one. It is more more emollient than other products I've used but thats what makes it long lasting and full coverage. Setting it with powder is a must, and it will not cease if you do so. .
carley s.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Gosh I love this concealer. Its great at covering anything you have problems with. I use a few different shades, one for highlighting and one for actually concealing my dark circles and skin problems. Its great for both!
Liz P.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
A little goes a LONG way! This is my HG concealer. It's not only great for under the eyes but also great for spot concealing. I take a tiny dab and warm it between my fingertips. Then I gently pat it on and blend with my ring finger, then blend with a damp sponge. It doesn't crease and stays put all day.
Denise C.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I LOVE It cosmetics Bye Bye Under eye concealer. The coverage is very full coverage. I need this for my dark circles and to brighten my face which it does in spades. If you are looking for something full coverage, this is definitely it. It cosmetics is an amazing brand and I have nothing bad to say about them. I use their cosmetics along with their brushes.
Emily T.