BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Falmouth, ME
I really really want to give this product five stars, because it is pretty amazing. The formula is very high coverage and really will eliminate the appearance of dark circles. It's also very long lasting. However, it's super thick. Personally I like my concealer to have a lighter consistency, but if that doesn't bother you, then I would definitely recommend this!
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
This concealer is fantastic. I love that it's thick and perfectly matches my skin tone. Also, this does say bye to my dark under eye circles. I have has issues with finding a concealer to perfectly cover it. This is perfect!
Alexis c.
Leesville, LA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Holy grail!!!!!!
Hides my bags! And dark circles! It's very thick but with a damp beauty blender it blends amazing! It doesn't crease after you set it. It's full coverage to the max!! I have had my bottle for almost a year and a half! Totally will buy again
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have dark circles, really dark circles and this is one of the only products that I have used that does a really good job at covering them. I apply this underneath my foundation and I get such a flawless under eye look.
Yadira C.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Antiaging more...
Very great full coverage concealer I love for my bags but if u don't blend out right can look caked up but blends out good with blending balls but all and all a great product. When I run out I'm so going to get some more.
Morgan H.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Bye bye everything! This product is amazing! A little goes a long ways and the tube last forever. Takes alittle extra blending time but definitely worth it. For the amount of product and coverage the price point is amazing. My go to take everywhere concealer.
Cassie S.
Love this concealer! It is definitely my go to concealer. A little bit goes a long way, there is no need to glob this on. Since you aren't using so much, it lasts a really long time. It hides my dark circles and evens out redness. I use just a little bit on the bridge of my nose and it creates a flawless look.
Liz P.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
A little goes a LONG way! This is my HG concealer. It's not only great for under the eyes but also great for spot concealing. I take a tiny dab and warm it between my fingertips. Then I gently pat it on and blend with my ring finger, then blend with a damp sponge. It doesn't crease and stays put all day.
Michelle Y.
Windermere, FL
This stuff is my MVP cosmetic. I recently started using it and now cannot live without it. It's amazing. Honestly, I got many compliments the very first day that I looked "rested," "younger," etc. It does what it says. An excellent concealer. Blends well, lasts. Can use on other areas equally as well too. A little goes a long way, so even though it seems a little bit pricey, it's going to last quite a while. Definitely worth it.
Jocelyn H.
Olive Branch, MS
This is a full coverage concealer. I find that it caked up really easily. I haven't found the right setting powder with it yet that makes it set right. I want to like it, but I'm not there yet. I probably would not purchase.
Emily T.