BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Gabriela S.
This didn't work for me. It was super thick and it creased like crazy on my under eyes. I tried using eye cream before applying this but it didn't help at all. The coverage was nice but it made my under eyes look like a dry mess.
Sarah D.
Blackfoot, ID
This is the ultimate full coverage concealer! It's very thick and creamy, blends well, and covers everything! I don't recommending using it for highlighting effects, but this perfect for under eyes and any blunt blemishes or ance, even redness! Love this concealer.
Rhiannon C.
Cullowhee, NC
I wanted to love this so bad. I dabbed a little bit on my under eye and it seemed to cover my circles wonderfully but no matter how little I used and what powder I used it creased horribly on me. Maybe my skin is just too oily : (
Celia G.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Es uno de los correctores favoritos por que tiene un exelente covertura es un poco caro pero bale la pena con una minima gotita tienes para cubrir tus imperfeciones y no se cuarte ni se asen pliegues a mi me super encanta 👍🏻😍
Josie V.
Good stuff! I have spent a small fortune on concealers to cover my hyper-pigmentation and dark circles and boy this works!! I finally found the one, you do need to use the correct technique and it will work wonders, less is more with this concealer. I apply with a soft brush then pat with my fingers then set with a setting powder and it works great. It wont crease that way.....
Brianna F.
Yuma, AZ
The best concealer I have ever used. It is so light weight but gives off a full coverage look. It does not crease and blends well with any type of foundation. I highly recommend this product to absolutely anyone and every skin type.
Pamela L.
Iola, KS
I love this concealer! A few tips when using it are: 1. Squeeze a dab of the product on the back of your hand to warm it up before applying. This will help prevent any creasing. 2. A little goes a long way! If you apply too much, it Will crease! When applied the way I described, it is wonderful! It has great coverage!
Michelle M.
Grand Rapids , MI
I have been using this product for about 2 years now and don't plan to stop any time soon. This hydrating formula is perfect for my dry eye area. A little goes a LONG way. I use the fair shade and am also able to use this to conceal any blemishes or redness I may have.
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
Let's be honest, it is never too early to prevent aging. I find a little goes a long way with this product. Too much of it, and you could be a little cakey. But otherwise, it is one of the best under eye concealers I have used.
Sabrina M.
Ontario, CA
I got a sample of this product free in a subscription bag and when i first used it I absolutely loved it! I really made the dark circles under the eye just go away however I did feel like it stayed on a little heavy and cakey
Emily T.