BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Pamela L.
Iola, KS
I love this concealer! A few tips when using it are: 1. Squeeze a dab of the product on the back of your hand to warm it up before applying. This will help prevent any creasing. 2. A little goes a long way! If you apply too much, it Will crease! When applied the way I described, it is wonderful! It has great coverage!
Kathy X.
Fresno, CA
I love this product. A little goes a long way. I receive a sample size a while ago and lasted me for almost half a year because I use to cover my dark circle and blemishes when I do have them. Bought a full size once I ran out.
Lori S.
Broken Arrow, OK
I got a sample of this in my Ipsy bag this month and I've only used it once so far but I absolutely love this! It gives great coverage and doesn't look cakey at all, blends out well and I haven't had a problem with it creasing!
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the IT Cosmetics bye bye under eye anti-aging concealer! it is a VERY thick concealer but works wonders! I do suffer from dark circles (thanks dad) but this stuff is like magic! Gone in a second! This stuff is a miracle product in a squeezy tube!
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
Not my favorite concealer but it is a good one and I would recommend it. The color selection is not my favorite but if you can find a color, I would give it a try. Good consistency and looks natural if you set it with powder.
Deborah C.
Salinas , CA
Review for: Antiaging more...
Not only is this concealer for under the eyes but I also use it for face blemishes. It can conceal just like any concealer does. It doesn't leave my skin blotchy. The only complaint is I have oily skin and it doesn't last as long.
Katie W.
I absolutely LOVE this concealer! I had a a sample size and fell in love and immediately had to purchase the full size! The coverage is so great! You do have to set it or it is a tacky mess but I mean what full coverage isn't?
Ashley R.
Orlando , FL
Let's be honest, it is never too early to prevent aging. I find a little goes a long way with this product. Too much of it, and you could be a little cakey. But otherwise, it is one of the best under eye concealers I have used.
Iris Q.
Yorba Linda, CA
Very thick concealer. A little goes a very long way. Very brightening for the undereye. I only use a very thin layer, usually for color correcting on days when I really need it. This is not an everyday concealer for me though.
Mo P.
Provo, UT
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I love this concealer! If they had a little bit of a lighter shade that would be amazing because the one I have now makes my underwhelming area kinda yellow which is annoying. I would def recommend to anyone who needs great full coverage.
Emily T.