BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Lizzy M.
Rochester, MI
I really like this under eye cover up. A little goes a really long way, so definitely don't use too much, I would start with a really small amount and add more if you need to. I use my finger to blend it down and it seems to work really well. I have pale skin so dark circles show really easily and this always works well.
Nicole B.
This is definitely in my top three makeup faves. This product is absolutely phenomenal. I know the price may seem too much, but you actually get a lot. A little goes a long way with this product. I have oily/dry skin and this still works great. My sister has dry skin and this works magic on her deep dark bags under her eyes. I always recommend this product from this amazing line.
Sarah D.
Blackfoot, ID
This is the ultimate full coverage concealer! It's very thick and creamy, blends well, and covers everything! I don't recommending using it for highlighting effects, but this perfect for under eyes and any blunt blemishes or ance, even redness! Love this concealer.
Sara D.
Wolverine Lk, MI
This product is the holy grail
If you use it the right way! I recommend using a little product, set it and forget it! It is full of great products and does what it says. Dark under eye circles gone and doesn't settle in the fine lines as long as it's set!
Gabriela S.
This didn't work for me. It was super thick and it creased like crazy on my under eyes. I tried using eye cream before applying this but it didn't help at all. The coverage was nice but it made my under eyes look like a dry mess.
Cheryl D.
San Pedro, CA
It has a thick tacky consistency, but it only requires a small amount and when applied with a damp beauty blender, it perfectly covers undertow darkness. I set it with a no - talc finishing powder or Laura Merrier Secret Brightening Powder. My skin is aging and normal to dry. If you are oily, it may not work for you.
Victoria G.
Springfield, IL
I was iffy about this concealer at 1st because it's kind of thick for a concealer, but it works great, doesn't Crack or look caked on and lasts all day. And the tiniest bit goes a long way. I got it at the end of summer when I was really tan and now I'm back to winter pale but still use it under my foundation and still looks good I just use a little highlight as well.
Denise D.
Phenix City, AL
Bye bye Undereye is the single best concealer ever. After years of switching my makeup up to find the perfect combination, I've decided to stuck with IT Cosmetics. A single tube has lasted me a long time and the concealer is perfect at covering up the broken capillaries under my eyes. It makes my face look like porcelain and the texture of my face has softened since using IT.
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Had amazing coverage, but it felt a little heavy for me. Definitely only for under eyes. Although heavy it did blend pretty well, I just felt very cakey all day. I plan to give it another shot. Be careful if you have dry under eyes
Edith M.
Review for: Antiaging more...
I have this and it really did hide my dark circles under my eyes! You just need a little bit of it and it will go on a long way! Kinda oily didn't really like that is oily, but once you put your foundation on top it will be fine! ❤
Emily T.