BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I picked up the travel size of this on a whim today and I usually don't write reviews this quickly but man am I surprised I opened the box in the car and thought to myself oh no did I just buy something I'm never going to use because the product itself is really thick and almost sticky but not quite. On the way home I was just thinking did I just waste $10? So I tried it when I got home and I am pleasantly surprised and happy to say this product is amazing! Once I put it on, it covered my dark circles, it has great coverage for blemishes, ect and out of all the concealers I've tried I think I'll actually purchase the full-size version of the bye-bye under eye concealer! I always pick up the travel size concealers at the checkout of Ulta or Sephora and use them until they're all gone but this one I think I'm actually going to stick with I'm not gonna lie the travel size alone is $10 which is pricey but you don't have to use a bunch of this product at once and I feel like it will last a lot longer than the typical lipgloss appliqué concealers out there that I usually use. I was also pleasantly surprised that since the only shade they had left of this concealer was medium I was concerned it would be too dark for my fair skin but it wasn't which makes me very happy but I wasn't too concerned considering they only carry the naked concealer in medium as well in the travel sized so if you are a paler person and would like to try the travel size and you can't find anything but medium trust me you will like this product.
Sabrina L.
Carbondale, PA
LOVE! This conceal will cover up anything! If you use this with the brush it will make you look flawless. It works wonders for under eye bags. It can be used as a foundation also. It’s not heavy and it stays in place.
Jade T.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Thick consistency that melts down after being warmed up by your fingers. Almost has an oily feel and leaves a slight sheen to your under eye. I always have to set it to lessen the shine. Not something I’ll buy again.
Ashley D.
i swear by this concealer. I love the way it just melts into your skin. i typically apply it with a brush first and then go in with my finger and melt it into the skin, i have pretty red skin so i love applying just a little bit over the redness. It works amazing. I highly recommend this product to everyone since it comes in universal shades and it seriously lasts forever. I am just now starting to run out and i have had it for about 5-6 months. You can use just a little dot and it will do both of your under eye areas. I just picked yp the illuminated version and I'm unsure if its actually illuminated vs the original. They are both amazing. Its perfect for under your eyes, to outline your lips, to sharpen your eyeshadow and my favorite is CUT CREASES! This stuff creates the most perfect cut crease. I know that this concealer isn't supported to crease but i wear so much makeup with it that i always set because i end up creasing anyways. But it is worth it, its only 24$ and like i have said i have had it for almost 6 months. My other concealers only last me maybe a month. This is the most pigmented concealer, and the creamiest. If you get a chance to try it, its a must.
Uyen P.
Fountain Vly, CA
Best coverage concealer I’ve ever tried. This honestly beats the Tarte shape tape. I’m only giving it 4 stars because the coverage is sometimes too heavy for me. But most of the time I love it to cover my puffiness undereyes
Sydney M.
Sparks, NV
Love this product and especially love it during the summer when I’m looking for a more dewy look. It makes you look bright and awake. The only downside is it doesn’t set totally dry and picks up a bit of my mascara.
Corah W.
Waterloo, IA
It cosmetics are my new absolute favorite products. I love the concealer. It’s a great skin match for me, right consistency, and doesn’t budge all day. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
Lauren S.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
The coverage with this product is AMAZING!!! I received a small sample sizes tube from ipsy and it lasted me almost 3 months. And covers every thing! Just remember a little goes a very long way with this concealer!
Maria D.
Bronx, NY
A little goes a long way! Be careful. It is crazy pigmented, all my dark circles go away.. I use this to brighten up any dark areas and it just brings a natural light to you skin. Cant live without! No creasing!!
Stephanie S.
Helena, AL
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is perfect for under eye circles. It covers mine so well. It feels sticky at first, but blends easily and feels great after applying setting powder. I plan on buying the illuminating version next!
Emily T.