BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Tabitha C.
Midland City, AL
I like this concealer. The orangey salmon color corrects the deep dark circles under my eyes. But it is a pretty thick formula that settles into my fine lines rather easily, so I'm still on the hunt for my holy grail under eye concealer.
Sochie G.
Folsom, CA
Omfg this is seriously the best discovery, thank you ipsy! This stuff literally covers everything. It's a super weird consistency which threw me off at first but once I put on my foundation and set it, it feels fine! So happy I found this.
Victoria N.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
I absolutely LOVE this product! I have used so many concealers and this beats all! I apply the product on my hand and then put my beauty blender in it then apply to the areas I want. I received a small size in my Ipsy bag but ran out on now I'm about to be on my third container.
Hillary S.
This is the best under eye concealer I have used. It stays on well, covers really good. I wish they had more colors, one a little lighter for me for under my eyes to brighten them up but wouldn't change anything about the product itself. Great formula. Would recommend to anyone!
Heather K.
Kalamazoo, MI
I use this Every single day!! It has changed my life!! IT completely covers EVERYTHING! & you hardly need any at all. the only downside is using too much can look like your skins a little dry. once you figure out how much to use its wonderful and its going to change your makeup game for the better!
Laura B.
Tremont, PA
I returned this concealer. I head a lot of positive reviews so I bought it. It was not supposed to make fine lines look worse but it did. By bags looked twice as big and my fine lines looked like full blown wrinkles. Save you money if you have mature skin. If you are 16-30 years old this is perfect. in photos it looked sort of metallic.
Amber L.
Crestview, FL
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I have pretty dominant dark circles under my eyes and this concealer definitely covers them. It's a thicker consistency. I just have a hard time keeping it from creasing even when I set it with a powder. Overall it's a good concealer.
Thao T.
Austin, TX
Good concealer if you have light to medium dark circles. On me I usually get a medium coverage when I use it. The concealer is quite thick so it is a bit sticky when trying to blend the product out. Also, make sure to set with a powder! This concealer doesn't seem to dry down. Other than that, if your dark circles aren't that bad then this would be a good everyday concealer to use.
Rebecca E.
Charlottesville, VA
This concealer is lightweight and has amazing coverage! An every day go-to and all time favorite. I use this concealer for my under eye area and it applies best with fingers because the formula is so thin. I will buy this product again
Terri W.
Florence, AL
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I received a sample of this in a birch box. I liked how creamy and full coverage it was. My under eyes are usually dry, but this makes them hydrated and not crepey. The only issue I had was creasing. Setting with a powder fixes this!
Emily T.