BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Culture S.
I like this Concealer more and more with each use. A little goes a long way for me. You can get a little shade to highlight, or just one shade lighter for Concealer your under eyes, and of course going with your exact shade to cover up any blemishes.
Kourt M.
Now this is an awesome concealer. I love it so much. I have 2 sample sizes and am seriously thinking about buying the full version. Comparable with MAC concealer to me. A little goes a long way and it's very opaque which is great for dark circles. My bigger problem is more with puffiness though so I'll have to find something for that.
Sochie G.
Folsom, CA
Omfg this is seriously the best discovery, thank you ipsy! This stuff literally covers everything. It's a super weird consistency which threw me off at first but once I put on my foundation and set it, it feels fine! So happy I found this.
Julia P.
This is probably one of the best under eye concealers I have ever gotten. It goes on easy and stays on all night. I love that it also matched my skin tone perfectly. My under eyes did not look overly white - it matched my skin wonderfully. I would definitely buy this again. Love!
Nicole I.
Winooski , VT
This is the best concealer I have found! It completely removes dark under eye circles as well and makes they eye area look bright! I got it in my ipsy bag and concealers aren't something I have used a ton of but totally worth the price!
Dana F.
This is hands down the best under eye concealer that I've ever used. It is very thick in consistency and you don't need a lot to cover your problem areas. It is very easy to apply and blends easily as well. I would definitely buy it again.
Stacey W.
Quakertown, PA
Love, love, love, the pigmentation. Excellent coverage. Fantastic consistency. Doesn't settle in fine lines/wrinkles. Better than Lancomes and Lauder's concealer. I would purchase it again. Have bought prior from Qvc, and Ulta cosmetics.
Barbara F.
Mountain View, CA
I am an avid concealer fan - with dark under eye circles that never go away even with copious amounts of sleep this is a must. I happened upon this concealer from my ipsy bag, and instantly purchased the full size version. Great coverage, easy to apply, just thick enough to last, but not thick enough to be too sticky. Works great!
Blake C.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I really like this concealer and use it all over my face, not just under the eyes. I also like to mix a little bit of it in with my green color correcting concealer to lighten it a bit.
Hillary S.
This is the best under eye concealer I have used. It stays on well, covers really good. I wish they had more colors, one a little lighter for me for under my eyes to brighten them up but wouldn't change anything about the product itself. Great formula. Would recommend to anyone!
Emily T.