BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Kourt M.
Now this is an awesome concealer. I love it so much. I have 2 sample sizes and am seriously thinking about buying the full version. Comparable with MAC concealer to me. A little goes a long way and it's very opaque which is great for dark circles. My bigger problem is more with puffiness though so I'll have to find something for that.
Jenny R.
Review for: Anti-Aging, Fair more...
I cannot say enough great things about this concealer. It is thick while not being cakey. It is easy to spread and a little goes a really long way. It leaves your under eyes looking smooth and bright looking. I will forever use this product. A+
Meg S.
One of the higher coverage concealers out there, this stuff is amazing!!! A little dot of this will go a very, very long way. The only downside to this concealer is that it is oil-based (because it is waterproof) meaning it must ALWAYS be set with powder, or else the finish will be very oily, shiny, and obvious. Also, this must be set with powder every few hours for those who have oily skin, and the powder will attempt to dry up the surrounding areas as well as the oil in the concealer.
Isabel ❤.
I didn't really credit for this concealer I tried it because i got it in my ipsy bag but it creased up and after putting setting powder it cracked up and it did not look good at all. It might be because I have dry skin but it just didn't work for me
Dana F.
This is hands down the best under eye concealer that I've ever used. It is very thick in consistency and you don't need a lot to cover your problem areas. It is very easy to apply and blends easily as well. I would definitely buy it again.
Chelsea W.
Marshall, MN
This is a really good concealer if you have pretty intense blueish coloring under your eyes. It's also a good range for us super fair folk because they actually have colors light enough. I wouldn't recommend it for use on blemishes, but it does a great job of canceling out under eye circles and helps hydrate the under eye area.
Maraiah T.
La Puente, CA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I got this in my IPSY bag and so far I love it! i feel like it covers up my dark circles really well. i hope that i love it even more when i get to the end of my small tube...then maybe I'll get the full sized one. so far its a must have!
Culture S.
I like this Concealer more and more with each use. A little goes a long way for me. You can get a little shade to highlight, or just one shade lighter for Concealer your under eyes, and of course going with your exact shade to cover up any blemishes.
Nicole I.
Winooski , VT
This is the best concealer I have found! It completely removes dark under eye circles as well and makes they eye area look bright! I got it in my ipsy bag and concealers aren't something I have used a ton of but totally worth the price!
Erica M.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I receive this in my Ipsy bag...im so glad i got it...i was scared to spend the money. But, now that i got to try it out, i will definitely be buying the full size . The coverage is great and a little goes a long way...very little creasing
Emily T.