BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Rachel J.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Antiaging more...
Huge huge fan of this concealer. It literally covers up all of my under eye area. I've only used it a few times but I want to purchase it myself. A little bit definitely goes a long way. Would definitely reccomend if you want full coverage
Jenny R.
Review for: Anti-Aging, Fair more...
I cannot say enough great things about this concealer. It is thick while not being cakey. It is easy to spread and a little goes a really long way. It leaves your under eyes looking smooth and bright looking. I will forever use this product. A+
Julia P.
This is probably one of the best under eye concealers I have ever gotten. It goes on easy and stays on all night. I love that it also matched my skin tone perfectly. My under eyes did not look overly white - it matched my skin wonderfully. I would definitely buy this again. Love!
Sarina G.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I received this concealer in my February ipsy glam bag and although the shade was too light, I do have to say that this concealer covers very well. However, that being said, it is very thick and must be set with powder to prevent creasing!
Kourt M.
Now this is an awesome concealer. I love it so much. I have 2 sample sizes and am seriously thinking about buying the full version. Comparable with MAC concealer to me. A little goes a long way and it's very opaque which is great for dark circles. My bigger problem is more with puffiness though so I'll have to find something for that.
and f.
Tried Bye Bye Under Eye after receiving a sample in my Ipsy bag. While I am still searching for my Holy Grail concealer, I will say that this one outperforms most. It definitely makes a difference on the mornings when I have not gotten the sleep I really needed the night before.
Meg S.
One of the higher coverage concealers out there, this stuff is amazing!!! A little dot of this will go a very, very long way. The only downside to this concealer is that it is oil-based (because it is waterproof) meaning it must ALWAYS be set with powder, or else the finish will be very oily, shiny, and obvious. Also, this must be set with powder every few hours for those who have oily skin, and the powder will attempt to dry up the surrounding areas as well as the oil in the concealer.
Chelsea W.
Marshall, MN
This is a really good concealer if you have pretty intense blueish coloring under your eyes. It's also a good range for us super fair folk because they actually have colors light enough. I wouldn't recommend it for use on blemishes, but it does a great job of canceling out under eye circles and helps hydrate the under eye area.
Maraiah T.
La Puente, CA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I got this in my IPSY bag and so far I love it! i feel like it covers up my dark circles really well. i hope that i love it even more when i get to the end of my small tube...then maybe I'll get the full sized one. so far its a must have!
Blake C.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I really like this concealer and use it all over my face, not just under the eyes. I also like to mix a little bit of it in with my green color correcting concealer to lighten it a bit.
Emily T.