BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Jasmine P.
Marion, IN
If you want to really hide those under eye bags or blemishes, this is the stuff to do it! The pro is that it's super full coverage and adds that brightness to your skin. The down fall is that it's super thick and takes a little extra push to blend it out. Other than that it is amazing!
Jessica M.
This concealer is amazing! And It Cosmetics as a brand is always great because the always have great ingredients in their products to help your skin. This concealer does not crease (when set with powder) it really brightens up my under eyes for a brighter youthful look.
Madison D.
This is a very good concealer! It is thick and can get cakey if you are not careful but you just need to start with a small amount. It is pretty easy to blend out and looks nice on the skin. It is one that you need to set to avoid creasing.
Alyssa B.
['West Chester', 'OH'], OH
I really like this concealer. It is very thick and you don't need much at all. Its very good for people that have dry undereyes. I haven't had any problems with this moving around or creasing. Definitely a great value for what you purchase.
Abbey M.
Portsmouth , OH
This stuff is my go-to full coverage concealer. I never go without it. It is thick and creamy so it is easy to blend. I use it both under the eye and on blemishes. It is build able, but does crease easily under the eye so you have to set it. Good stuff!
Heather H.
My go-to concealer right now! Definitely thicker than what I was used to but it's very hydrating and doesn't crease at all when set and creases very little when just applied and not set (which I love because I don't always have to set my face)
Ashley R.
Kentwood, MI
I don't mind that this concealer is thick because it blends out just fine for me with a dense concealer brush. The coverage is great and really does pair wear with the Smashbox color corrector and keeps my dark circles hidden. It also add a nice brightness when I use a lighter shade.
Angelica F.
Kingston, NY
I absolutely love this product. I had never found a concealer that completely covered my dark circles but this does the trick. When they say a little goes a long way with this product, it isn't a lie, you don't need much at all to cover dark circles. I use the travel size of this and it lasts me around 4 months. Overall, it is a great product perfect everyday use, I highly recommend it.
Culture S.
I like this Concealer more and more with each use. A little goes a long way for me. You can get a little shade to highlight, or just one shade lighter for Concealer your under eyes, and of course going with your exact shade to cover up any blemishes.
Tiffany N.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this concealer! It covers with out being too heavy, but it covers extremely well! I us a very small amount and it still offers maximum coverage! I've had the same tube for more than 6 months and it still seems to be going strong! Highly recommend, 10/10!
Emily T.