BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Rebeca C.
Waterloo, IA
Ame este producto es muy cubriente, no marca las líneas de expresion, con una mini gota me sirve para ambos ojos ,mi único desacuerdo es que yo compro productos libres de crueldad animal y ahora que It cosmetics se vendió a Loreal ya no lo compraré más.
Katie K.
Love the coverage of this product. Definitely 10/10. It matches to my skin tone very well too. If you have darker skin you might have a more difficult time matching your skin. The only issue I have with this product is that it can be hard to blend
Dawn M.
Smyrna, GA
This will be the last concealer I will ever buy. I got a sample from a subscription box, and fell in love. I have since purchased the full size from Ulta, and feel that it is worth every penny of the $24 that it cost. It is thick and provides flawless coverage, but isn't greasy at all. The fact that it's anti-aging is just an added bonus to me.
Cynthia Z.
Review for: Antiaging more...
This concealer is definitely waterproof. It's a little too light for my skin but it works really well. The only thing with this one is that it dries a bit too fast once I put it on and it feels a little sticky afterwards even after wearing it all day.
Ariel Y.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Antiaging more...
Got this product from a beauty box (IPSY) if I recall correctly it was a small sample but good enough for a few application - I usually use a lot of concealer for acne marks and under eye. I thinks this is a very affordable product even though as most concealers it could get cakey! still looking for the best way to make it look not cakey!
Lisa R.
Austin, TX
I really liked this product I thought it was a great full coverage concealer however I did give it 3 stars because the formula is a bit thick and I felt it creased a lot in the under eye area even after I set it with Laura mercier setting powder.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
A little goes a loooonnnngggg way!! If you want maximum coverage for under eye, scars, or dark spots ..this is definitely a wonder! If you don't like heavy makeup I definitely don't not recommend. I personally love it and I stress only using a little!
Emily E.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Absolutely love this product!! After having 2 kids and not sleeping for about 5 years, I needed something to help with those dark under eye circles. This concealer is amazing! I use it under my foundation for an awesome glow. Really reduces fine lines and wrinkles! Love it!
Carol L.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I absolutely love this concealer! Extremely full coverage and the creasing is minimum if you set it right away. Covers the darkest of circles with just a tiny amount. Very long lasting and a little goes a long away making the price not so terrible
Kaila E.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Very thick full coverage concealer. This is easy to apply but takes a lot of blending to work it in. May crease a tiny bit but nothing you can't fix on the go. I would totally recommend this to my ladies with panda/raccoon eyes just like me.. lol
Emily T.