BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Jennifer M.
Thornton, PA
This is one of my all-time favorite concealers. I have very pale skin and am prone to dark circles under my eyes. This is one of the products that I have to say works the best. However, use sparingly, if you use too much it can greasy and creased.
sam b.
Review for: Antiaging more...
I like this product. Im only in my first few uses but I have tried many concealers and have found fault with almost all of them. this one does not look cakey under my eyes, does crease and covers discoloration pretty well. I would recommend this product.
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD
My absolute all time favorite product for my under eye area. Highly pigmented, creamy, blendable and.long wearing. This does crease if you don't set it so setting it I a must. I use the It Cosmetics bye bye pores powder and the combo is amazing.
Kristin C.
Lancaster , PA
Great coverage. It's a thicker formula so just a small, pin sized dot will cover an under eye area. Can be used for discoloration, dark circles, blemishes, etc. Awesome coverage. Looks a little "Dewy" to me, so I layer under my foundation/powder.
Xinran Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this concealer! I have really bad dark circles, but this concealer covers them really well. Plus, a little goes a long way, so my under eye area wouldn't look cakey and this little tube can last a long time!
Carmen D.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I got this in my ipsy bag and absolutely love this!! Its full coverage, works for when I'm super pale or super tan in the summer. Some days i will just wear this to even out my skin and thats it!! Buildable but i only need one layer to do its job, the tinest of dab will do your whole face.
Tina K.
Review for: Antiaging more...
This is a great concealer! It really covers darkness and fine lines if you set it immediately. It's the longest lasting concealer I've ever used and definitely super full coverage. And a little goes a long way so this tube is going to last forever
Mo P.
Provo, UT
This is probably the best concealer I have ever used. Until now I couldn't find anything that I liked and did the job the best. It is amazing. I love it and I will keep buying it unless I find something better and I doubt that could happen. This stuff is God.
Kayla L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is a great product. I've had horrible acne my whole life and many concealers are great for hiding uneven skin tone but not blemishes and uneven skin. This product has seriously helped. Pretty expensive but I don't mind splurging for a product that works
Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
This is miracle liquid in a bottle! Bought the tube several months ago and it's still full. As they say, a little goes a long way. The coverage is perfect, the liquid is light and airy and it's price is great. Pick it up at Ulta and get ready to have your makeup life changed!
Emily T.