BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Emely A.
I really disliked this concealer. It is super thick, which causes it to crease. Even when I put the littlest amount, it just seems to be too much and becomes really cakey. I don't think this product can be buildable, either. I also dislike that there are so fee shades. I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
This stuff heavily creases. It does not fall under the term anti age. The settling in your eye lines makes you look even more aged. There are better and CHEAPER alternatives. Don't waste your money on it unless you want to look very aged. Do not recommend.
Logan T.
Bartlett, TN
This product is very thick so a tiny bit goes a long way. It is so full coverage, it covers all my dark circles. Because it is so thick you have to set it with powder otherwise it will be a creasy mess. But I use this all the time, I highly recommend it.
Katelynn E.
Review for: Antiaging more...
this concealer i love, its thick and covers up everything making it look flawless without looking caked on. its buildable but theres no need because a little goes a long way i have found others that i reach too a lot more then this one. the price tag is a little high but its good
Marla R.
Louisville, CO
I have been using this concealer for years. It is perfect for people with dark circles. It is a thick paste so a little goes a long way. It has a peachy tone that seems to do a great job of covering up my dark circles. Needs to be set with a powder.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
The best waterproof under eye concealer. This has been my go to for about a year. Nothing else seems to compare in regards to full coverage and long lasting with No creasing. It's amazing that such a small amount is needed to cover a large area. Totally recommend.
Stacey G.
This is the best concealer I own. It doesn't crease, it doesn't feel heavy and it covers my dark circles and broken capillaries without any issues. I'm pretty fair, used neutral medium and it worked with my skin tone perfectly. It doesn't make my under eye area look too light which sometimes happens with other concealers. I'm a big fan of this product.
Chelsey S.
Beaufort, SC
This is the holy grail of life. I use this every single day. I literally look dead with out it, the packaging is awesome. My blemishes and bags under my eyes are completely gone using this. I defiantly recommend this to others. I can't live without this. I go through a tube so fast because I love it so much!
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
I had high hopes for this concealer but wasn't too impressed. It is very thick, almost greasy, pretty good coverage for acne, and acne scars but coverage for my dark circles were inadequate. And, the concealer does crease with my fine lines after awhile.
Mandi A.
This stuff is awesome! It erases my dark circles like nothing else. I love how full coverage it is. It makes everything disappear and its stays for such a long time. The application is easy for how tacky it gets. Great concealer.
Emily T.