BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Johanna C.
I got this is one of my Ipsy bags. A tiny amount goes a long way. I will definitely buy a full sized one when I run out. This is one of the best concealers I have tried. I have had this for a while and it does not crease. I would recommend getting this.
Jenna R.
Battle Creek, MI
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer will cover anything! I also love that is it waterproof and lasts forever! I don't find that it creases too much, but would not recommend it for oily skin as it is moisturizing and super think. I would buy it again to use on bridal clients.
Jenna M.
Sun City, CA
I have tried a lot of under eye concealers and this one by far is one of my favorites. It's affordable, convenient and easy to use. I would recommend the small, compact, easy to travel with Bye Bye Under Eye by IT for those who want affordable yet professional grade product.
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
This stuff heavily creases. It does not fall under the term anti age. The settling in your eye lines makes you look even more aged. There are better and CHEAPER alternatives. Don't waste your money on it unless you want to look very aged. Do not recommend.
Cherylyn P.
Fontana, CA
My favorite concealer

What can I say I've been using #It cosmetics bye-bye under eye anti-aging concealer for close to two years now I cannot be without it , obsessed it works amazingly and a little goes a long way works great for coverage and also for cleaning up my brows Laaaaav
Cassandra G.
This stuff is amazing. It's super thick, to the point where you need to warm it up first, prior to blending. It covers everything. It rarely creases, unless you use too much or don't set it properly. A little goes a very, very, very long way. I'd recommend it to literally everyone.
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
A little goes a long way! It does do full coverage, but I'm not really sure if I like this for my under eye. I think that the Maybelline Dark Spot eraser is a better formula and texture for my under eye. However this stuff is awesome concealer to use!
Emely A.
I really disliked this concealer. It is super thick, which causes it to crease. Even when I put the littlest amount, it just seems to be too much and becomes really cakey. I don't think this product can be buildable, either. I also dislike that there are so fee shades. I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
This is an amazing full coverage concealer! It has a more thick texture but it still blends out super nicely. It's great for highlighting and concealing. I always make sure to set this concealer because of it's thickness, because it tends to crease if you don't.
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
I had high hopes for this concealer but wasn't too impressed. It is very thick, almost greasy, pretty good coverage for acne, and acne scars but coverage for my dark circles were inadequate. And, the concealer does crease with my fine lines after awhile.
Emily T.