BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
angel s.
I really like this concealer. It's really heavy duty and you only need a little tiny bit of the product because it so thick and heavy. It does cover dark spot, although i haven't really use it under the eyes to cover up dark circles.
Merisa F.
Pikeville, KY
My favorite concealer of all time! The coverage absolutely blows me away every time. It does tend to be dewy but once set with powder, this concealer is unstoppable. It's meant for under eye concealing but I use it everywhere! I've already repurchased!
Jessica H.
Potterville , MI
Amazing concealer! I mostly use this for under eye circles. I tried using the much-loved Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Brightener, but it didn't live up to Bye Bye Under Eye for me. I use a tip from creator Jamie: I leave the concealer on the back of my hand for a few seconds to warm up and thin it a bit, then apply and say goodbye to my dark circles!
Logan T.
Bartlett, TN
This product is very thick so a tiny bit goes a long way. It is so full coverage, it covers all my dark circles. Because it is so thick you have to set it with powder otherwise it will be a creasy mess. But I use this all the time, I highly recommend it.
Erica L.
Edison, NJ
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Really can't say enough good things about this. I have pretty grey toned under eye bags and these make them vanish without much effort. I usually put it on in a triangle shape under my eye and blend it out with a beauty blender. Works wonders I swear.
Marla R.
Louisville, CO
I have been using this concealer for years. It is perfect for people with dark circles. It is a thick paste so a little goes a long way. It has a peachy tone that seems to do a great job of covering up my dark circles. Needs to be set with a powder.
Jinyoung L.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
out of all the drug store and high end concealers, i really like this one. it has high coverage and the color match is true. it doesn't cake up under the eyes and a little goes a long way. i got one in my ipsy bag and i love it. it's my holy grail!
Stacey G.
This is the best concealer I own. It doesn't crease, it doesn't feel heavy and it covers my dark circles and broken capillaries without any issues. I'm pretty fair, used neutral medium and it worked with my skin tone perfectly. It doesn't make my under eye area look too light which sometimes happens with other concealers. I'm a big fan of this product.
Jennifer H.
Lindale, TX
I really don't think this IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye is a good concealer for the under eyes because it's super thick. It's best used as a blemish cover up but you need just a tad bit! If you do wish to use this for under the eyes, be sure to put it on the back of the hand to sheer it out a bit and warm it up with your finger before putting it on.
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
I had high hopes for this concealer but wasn't too impressed. It is very thick, almost greasy, pretty good coverage for acne, and acne scars but coverage for my dark circles were inadequate. And, the concealer does crease with my fine lines after awhile.
Emily T.