BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
This stuff heavily creases. It does not fall under the term anti age. The settling in your eye lines makes you look even more aged. There are better and CHEAPER alternatives. Don't waste your money on it unless you want to look very aged. Do not recommend.
Cristal R.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this concealer as a sample from ipsy and I must say I do love the creaminess and texture it gives. However, I think they might have sent me a shade that was too light for my skin tone but overall, it's a great product and does not crease if you set it
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
This is an amazing full coverage concealer! It has a more thick texture but it still blends out super nicely. It's great for highlighting and concealing. I always make sure to set this concealer because of it's thickness, because it tends to crease if you don't.
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
Got a sample of this in my ipsy bag. I love it. Super full coverage and water proof. I do have to set it with powder cause I have oily skin. I like the squeeze tube packaging. I totally recommend for anyone that is starting to get fine lines and wrinkles
Cassandra G.
This stuff is amazing. It's super thick, to the point where you need to warm it up first, prior to blending. It covers everything. It rarely creases, unless you use too much or don't set it properly. A little goes a very, very, very long way. I'd recommend it to literally everyone.
Amber P.
Cokato, MN
This the best concealer I have ever used. It is great not only for under eyes but zit and dark spots. It is also great to use for contouring. I find it works best to blend with a brush. It has very long lasting even coverage.

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!!
Emely A.
I really disliked this concealer. It is super thick, which causes it to crease. Even when I put the littlest amount, it just seems to be too much and becomes really cakey. I don't think this product can be buildable, either. I also dislike that there are so fee shades. I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Adriana B.
San Francisco, CA
This concealer is one of the best one out there. I adore my tarte shape tape but i also adore this one. I wear this concealer everyday and it stays put the whole day. It does not crack throughout the day or look patchy. I would definitely buy this over and over.
Jenna R.
Battle Creek, MI
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer will cover anything! I also love that is it waterproof and lasts forever! I don't find that it creases too much, but would not recommend it for oily skin as it is moisturizing and super think. I would buy it again to use on bridal clients.
Shiara R.
Doral, FL
The best concealer I have ever used before! The color blends great on my skin, the coverage and the thickness are just perfect, even when I apply it without foundation just with some powder over it, it looks natural. I am totally into buying this again
Emily T.