BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Shiara R.
Doral, FL
The best concealer I have ever used before! The color blends great on my skin, the coverage and the thickness are just perfect, even when I apply it without foundation just with some powder over it, it looks natural. I am totally into buying this again
Beth K.
Noblesville, IN
This is a great full coverage concealer! You do have to warm the formula a little between your fingertips to make it creamy enough to go on smoothly. But it covers more effectively than most other concealers and stays in place. If you have dark circles under your eyes, this is the product for you!
Claire L.
League City, TX
I love other IT products but I don't really understand the hype with this concealer. I have tried it a number of different ways: under foundation; over foundation; not letting the foundation and concealer touch; brush; beauty blender, you name it - and I still find it cakes, settles in fine lines, and really doesn't conceal well. I'm going to have to return it.
Cristal R.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this concealer as a sample from ipsy and I must say I do love the creaminess and texture it gives. However, I think they might have sent me a shade that was too light for my skin tone but overall, it's a great product and does not crease if you set it
Jenna R.
Battle Creek, MI
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer will cover anything! I also love that is it waterproof and lasts forever! I don't find that it creases too much, but would not recommend it for oily skin as it is moisturizing and super think. I would buy it again to use on bridal clients.
Desiree J.
Boonville, MO
I ordered this as part of a kit from QVC last summer and it is amazing! I went through a useful learning curve in the beginning and found out a very little goes a long way on my dry undeyes. Once it is applied and set with very little powder, it last all day on me. It does not settle into my lines and never looks cakey. I would highly recommend this product.
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
This stuff heavily creases. It does not fall under the term anti age. The settling in your eye lines makes you look even more aged. There are better and CHEAPER alternatives. Don't waste your money on it unless you want to look very aged. Do not recommend.
Ashley S.
This stuff is incredible! The formula is amazing! It does not break up at all, but a little goes a long way. If you apply too much it can get a bit cakey or creasey - so apply lightly and set, set, set! The coverage is really incredible and it lasts forever!
Jessica G.
Review for: Antiaging more...
I got a mini sample of this and I love it. the color was perfect and it didn't crease up or anything, I am planning on purchasing a bigger one, to me is the best for under eyes I loved the packaging it was very convenient and yes I would purchase again.
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
Got a sample of this in my ipsy bag. I love it. Super full coverage and water proof. I do have to set it with powder cause I have oily skin. I like the squeeze tube packaging. I totally recommend for anyone that is starting to get fine lines and wrinkles
Emily T.