BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Sandi C.
I'm definitely one for so-so on this product. While the coverage is great, the consistency isn't easy to work with. But I have found that if you rub a small amount between your two ring fingers (warming it up) it tends to apply smoothr. I have very tender under eye skin, so this one doesn't particularly work too well for me.
Alyssa C.
This pricey product is more than worth every drop it contains. You don't need a lot of it to cover your imperfections and the minerals in it help keep your skin healthy and clear. My all time favorite beauty makeup product right now and I want everyone to try it!
Rebekah C.
Adairsville, GA
It's really hard for me to find concealers that provide full coverage for my dark circles and occasional blemishes, but this product does wonders. It's a nice, thick formula that does as it speaks. However, if you don't add a finishing layer of powder, it can get to feel a little oily/cakey later on in the day.
Kait C.
Mechanicsville, VA
This is a very thick liquid concealer. In terms of covering any dark spots or circles, it without a doubt gets the job done. However, I personally think if you have deep under eye wrinkles, the makeup just goes into the lines and settles due to the consistency.
Mary W.
Humble, TX
I love this under eye concealer. It hides my dark circles and does not settle into any fine lines. I set it with a small amount of loose setting powder. Perfect every time!
Tabatha r.
Tallahassee, FL
Mis espectativas a este producto n eran muchas pero cuando lo probe tube que comparamelo. la pigmentacion es exelente por consiguiente la cobertura es maxima, no se entra en las lineas de exprecion . la recomiendo el 100 %. trae mucha cantidad por el precio.
Miriam S.
Irving, TX
I bought a bunch of It Cosmetics and finally was able to try this. This concealer is definitely one of the best concealers that I've used. I would say that it is in the top 2 best that I've tried. I'd give it 5 stars if it weren't for the fact that it settles in creases a little bit.... not much... just a bit. I'm still looking for THE perfect concealer for me.
Mary D.
This concealer is a miracle in a tube! The coverage looks natural and the product doesn't crease under the eye area or settle into fine lines! Big benefit! Only drawback is that it's too tacky straight out of the tube, so you need to warm up a small amount on the back of your hand before applying to your eyes. Price is on point.
Mishal F.
I got this as a sample and I'm not very pleased with it it received a lot of hype and honestly I don't think it's worth it and the nyx hd concealer is better, this left my under eye very sticky like substance and it looked very cakey as well. not pleased :/
Lennika W.
Provo, UT
Really smooth formula. If I don't set it well it does crease but I do appreciate the full coverage and airbrushed look I get after application and setting. It lasts a long time and helps with my puffiness appearance. I always have an easy time blending it into my foundation.
Emily T.