BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Tabatha r.
Tallahassee, FL
Mis espectativas a este producto n eran muchas pero cuando lo probe tube que comparamelo. la pigmentacion es exelente por consiguiente la cobertura es maxima, no se entra en las lineas de exprecion . la recomiendo el 100 %. trae mucha cantidad por el precio.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer is my holy grail concealer for under my eyes. I have seriously dark undereye circles and this concealer not only hides them but brightens my face and leaves me looking fresh and awake. I love the thick formula; it lasts all day without creasing!
Esther S.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
goes on easily and creamy and has excellent coverage. You do have to make sure you set it after you blend it out with a beauty blender. I use this together with the more liquidy concealers and dark circles are gone. Would purchase again till I find something better
Shiara R.
Doral, FL
The best concealer I have ever used before! The color blends great on my skin, the coverage and the thickness are just perfect, even when I apply it without foundation just with some powder over it, it looks natural. I am totally into buying this again
Beth K.
Noblesville, IN
This is a great full coverage concealer! You do have to warm the formula a little between your fingertips to make it creamy enough to go on smoothly. But it covers more effectively than most other concealers and stays in place. If you have dark circles under your eyes, this is the product for you!
Amber P.
Cokato, MN
This the best concealer I have ever used. It is great not only for under eyes but zit and dark spots. It is also great to use for contouring. I find it works best to blend with a brush. It has very long lasting even coverage.

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!!
Hope W.
Moreno Valley, CA
This concealer works wonders. It covers pretty much anything and the littlest but goes such a long way. I can't use it to highlight my face like I do with other concealer since it is so thick, but it is amazing for correcting darkness. 100% recommend!!
Adriana B.
San Francisco, CA
This concealer is one of the best one out there. I adore my tarte shape tape but i also adore this one. I wear this concealer everyday and it stays put the whole day. It does not crack throughout the day or look patchy. I would definitely buy this over and over.
Desiree J.
Boonville, MO
I ordered this as part of a kit from QVC last summer and it is amazing! I went through a useful learning curve in the beginning and found out a very little goes a long way on my dry undeyes. Once it is applied and set with very little powder, it last all day on me. It does not settle into my lines and never looks cakey. I would highly recommend this product.
Claire L.
League City, TX
I love other IT products but I don't really understand the hype with this concealer. I have tried it a number of different ways: under foundation; over foundation; not letting the foundation and concealer touch; brush; beauty blender, you name it - and I still find it cakes, settles in fine lines, and really doesn't conceal well. I'm going to have to return it.
Emily T.