BY IT COSMETICS #11 in Concealer

• Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Elissa L.
Pawtucket, RI
Review for: Antiaging more...
I've struggle with bags and dark circles and this stuff is great. Super easy application and the tube has a metal applicator which sort of helps the application but I generally use a finger and a blender sponge. It's long lasting, full coverage. It's heavy duty with out being cakey. I have fine lines and wrinkles and it doesn't settle or droop. Big fan of It Cosmetics!
IAmber C.
leesville, la
Received this item first in an Ipsy bag. It is absolutely crazy how small of an amount it takes to conceal. I even started using to cover my whole face and the itty-bitty sample tube lasted me over a month! I repurchased from Ulta and its the best concealer i have ever owned. if you want full coverage this will do it. Just make sure to set with powder because it can crease.
Nikki E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is HANDS DOWN the BEST concealer I've EVER used! It will honestly cover ANYTHING you've got. I sometimes use it all over my face instead of just on the "under eye" It will cover any dark spot or even out any pallet for a fresh canvas! You won't regret this purchase!
Jessica V.
Hands down the best concealer I have ever used!!! Sleep often hides from me so this full coverage product truly saves the day. A tiny bit goes a very long way so it is money well spent as it will last awhile. I have a tester tube that I have been using for 4 months.
Chelsie L.
This under eye concealer is so amazing. It has such great coverage, goes on so smoothly. I love that it's got vitamins & it's also anti-aging. It's all around everything you could look for in a under eye concealer. If you've never tried this stuff, you really cannot go wrong with it!
Maddison C.
Monroe, NC
My boyfriends mom got this as a free gift from ultra and ended up giving it to me because it didn't match her skin tone. It is by far the best under eye concealer that I have ever used. It can also be used as a spot concealer. I would definitely buy this product!
Tina B.
Hermitage , Pa
This is an amazing concealer that I not only use for my under eye but also all over my face. It has great stay power and has anti aging benefits. You only need a very small amount so the tube lasts a very long time.
Kait C.
Mechanicsville, VA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is a very thick liquid concealer. In terms of covering any dark spots or circles, it without a doubt gets the job done. However, I personally think if you have deep under eye wrinkles, the makeup just goes into the lines and settles due to the consistency.
Alyssa C.
This pricey product is more than worth every drop it contains. You don't need a lot of it to cover your imperfections and the minerals in it help keep your skin healthy and clear. My all time favorite beauty makeup product right now and I want everyone to try it!
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville , VA
This concealer really does cover! I have really dark circles and this will cover them and is super pigmented. I like the texture. It only takes a tiny amount and I set it with some powder. Be careful with the color. I ordered light which is what I usually buy all my concealer in and this one is way too light giving me reverse raccoon eyes so next time I will get medium.
Emily T.